Whats in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Delivers rapid microbial detection, monitoring, and identification solutions to a wide range of industries, including food and beverage, healthcare, hospitality, pharmaceuticals, and personal care.
- Industry-leading ATP monitoring systems, PCR-based pathogen detection and characterization systems, allergen tests, environmental collection devices etc
- Have your contributions recognized
- outstanding benefit packages and a people-first work environment.
- Growing company with tremendous opportunity for career advancement
- Great Salary and Benefits.
Client provides rapid microbiology diagnostic tests and solutions for mission-critical, time-sensitive processes around the world. Client's proprietary diagnostic technologies enable customers to; prevent illness and save lives, comply with regulations, protect products and brands, run businesses more effectively.
We are looking for a Territory Sales Manager III to join our team! This position will cover Los Angeles, CA, and Hawaii. This is a full-time remote position.
Experience you will need:
- Works in partnership with the Territory Sales Consultants (TSC) to develop and execute an annual accelerated business growth plan that includes new product launches, pricing management, organic growth in accounts as well as competitive conversion, etc.
- Monitors appropriate market segments and competitive offerings and adjust tactics and go to market strategy accordingly to accelerate sales growth
- Partners with Sales Management team to identify strategic opportunities, actively participating in annual goal setting and planning. Acts as lead and coach for Level I and II TSM’s, providing direction and training where needed. Supports the Manager, Regional Sales on team development needs, staffing and territory coverage planning.
- Work closely with Territory Sales Consultants, Marketing team, R&D team and Distributor Partners to overcome customer obstacles in order to maintain and gain new business
- Optimize sales resources to most effectively accelerate profitable sales to meet monthly, quarterly and annual goals while managing a territory operating budget.
- Utilizes and updates CRM MS 365 platform daily to manage the assigned territory to keep the top 100 accounts current monthly
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Microbiology, Food Safety or related field, or equivalent education and work experience, required.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience of B2B sales required that includes the following:
- Sales experience and/or knowledge of the food & beverage processing market, or
- Sales experience in sales and/or marketing in the health care market
- Leadership role
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS 365 CRM) WebEx or similar web meeting application
- Minimum of 50% overnight travel
- Days consist of either driving and/or flying and driving to see customers in the territory
- May occasionally work evenings and/or weekends.