Top reasons to work for our client:
- Be part of a young, fast-growing and innovative company where your contribution matters and makes a difference.
- A great learning environment where people are rooting for your success.
- International mobility and career opportunities.
- Competitive package including performance bonus.
- Free road trips in Europe and the US (subject to availability)
We’re looking for a travel enthusiast to become the new Branch Manager of our depot in San Francisco and Los Angeles - Inglewood. You’ll be responsible for managing the branch while also assisting other depots in the region.
What you will be doing:
- Managing, training and coaching your team and occasionally assist training at other branches.
- Ensuring the profitability of the depot by guaranteeing compliance with the business plan, as well as controlling costs.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and partners.
- Monitoring assets and reducing fleet downtime.
- Overseeing daily operations and helping out whenever needed.
- Serving as a direct point of communication for any urgency or unforeseen event.
- Play an active role in process optimization.
Experience you will need:
- Must have at least 2 years of work experience in a customer facing lead role.
- Preferred background in Hospitality, Rent a car, Retail or National Chain Restaurant
- Must have experience as a Team leader, manager and/or supervisor
- Experience with scheduling
- Experience with online booking is nice to have
- Experience and love of camping is a HUGE plus!
- Must be able to work weekends.
- Valid driver's license and feel confident enough to drive a campervan (mandatory).