Back-office CRMs are no longer enough in the digital era. Our Client is the fastest-growing Revenue Operations & Intelligence Platform in a $40B market. With a unique “Front Office'' approach that connects all digital data, intelligence, and experiences in one platform, our client brings all sales & post-sales teams together and turns revenue into a predictable, productive machine. Client was recently named a Strong Performer in Forrester Wave Research and is the momentum leader in G2’s RO&I category. Leading companies including Teradata, Udemy, Degreed, TripActions, Lucid, Sisense, Branch, Iterable, ContentSquare, and Windstream, trust them to run their mission-critical processes such as forecasting, pipeline, and deal risk analysis.
How does an underdog beat the so-called market leaders? They are a special tribe of high-energy, fast-moving, intelligent hustlers who think like mavericks, have something to prove, and have the ability to execute with humility. Employees have created a culture of extreme customer centricity, mistake tolerance, and not taking no for an answer.
We seek a self-starting, results-focused Field Marketing Manager who can manage and own our pipeline-generating field programs. Partnering with the broader marketing team, you’ll be the owner of all internally hosted and externally sponsored virtual and in-person events, including webinars, tradeshows, conferences, local and regional events, and other pipeline generating programs. You will align closely with sales to define and scale programs that will drive new business and increase customer retention. This role reports directly to the Head of Marketing.
You’ll get the opportunity to:
- Own end-to-end project management and execution for our target market to create brand awareness, generate pipeline and accelerate existing opportunities. Responsibilities will include budgeting, venue sourcing, logistics, sales enablement, and marketing campaigns.
- Define a region-specific marketing plan that supports the regional sales strategy
- Plan and host online and offline events to create net-new sales opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities and deepen our existing customer relationships
- Strategize, build and execute integrated field campaigns that involve email marketing, direct mail marketing, and other channels as you see fit that drive new leads and pipeline
- Assist sales team as needed, including increasing brand awareness locally/regionally, and driving leads and MQLs
- Use our content management tool to build landing pages (for events, webinars, eBooks, etc.), and send automated and personalized behavioral emails
- Support various other marketing projects as needed
- Must have the ability to travel (up to 40%)
You’ll be a good fit if you have:
- 5+ years of experience with 2-3+ years in a field marketing role at a high-growth B2B SaaS company (bonus: SalesTech/MarTech space)
- Proven experience carrying out field marketing events (in-person and digital), including planning, prioritizing, and implementing strategy
- Experience managing a budget and coordinating (organization and evaluation) local, regional events of small and large scale; including dinners, tradeshows, conferences
- Experience partnering with an enterprise sales team to define regional and local events to drive MQLs
- Strong written and oral communication
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time
- You are entrepreneurial and work well in a rapidly changing environment
- You are creative, innovative, and always think outside the box