Our client is a leader in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) HR and Payroll Processing Services. They are able to help companies free themselves from the constraints of traditional software by providing them on-demand access to their payroll and HR data. In addition to payroll processing, our payroll product includes a robust suite of HR management tools, all in the same single application. They help employers streamline their payroll and HR processes with the latest technology. They were the first to offer payroll services over the Internet and for over a decade, our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution has helped to free companies from the constraints of traditional software. In addition to payroll processing we now offer time and attendance, HRIS, benefit administration, background checks, and COBRA compliance all in one online application. Publicly Traded.
· New-age technology, coupled with a commitment to 1950s
customer service is the driving force behind their competitive advantage.
· client-driven development of their proprietary software makes it user friendly, while providing unmatched flexibility and scalability.
· offers extensive training and all the tools a new sales representative needs to achieve success.
· the nation’s most popular Internet payroll and Human Resource service provider.
· Publicly traded
Work 4 days a week from Home, 1 day a week in office. Must live within 4 hours of Oklahoma City or Dallas. Relo package available.
Network Virtualization Engineer
Helps design and maintain container network infrastructure; including hardware/software maintenance and licensing. Assist in the design and implementation of future network virtualization projects and upgrades. Ensures accurate documentation of network virtualization configuration and topology. Assist junior team members in troubleshooting of advanced network virtualization problems. Help junior networking staff develop technically and professionally.
- Focuses on all aspects of networking including engineering, design, deploying, operating, and scaling a high-performance virtual network that provides high availability and security.
- Establishes network virtualization environment by implementing system configuration, directing system/software installation and adhering to system standards.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting network virtualization performance issues.
- Knowledge of network virtualization best practices and industry standards.
- Knowledge of the latest industry trends and roadmaps for supplier equipment.
- A talent for network automation and the ability to make decisions on what can be safely automated.
- Assists in defining network policies and procedures.
- Maximizes network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor.
- Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
- Manages and configures network virtualization disaster recovery including procedural documentation.
- Participates in disaster recovery planning, development and exorcises.
- Upgrades network by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Identify opportunities and recommend solutions for improving service efficiency and effectiveness.
- Improves network manageability and scalability
- Build, support and maintain support documents, standard operating procedures and policies related to the network, security systems, server and storage infrastructure and best practices.
- Documents specific duties, activities, problems solved and issues resolved
- Helps the team in the documentation of the network virtualization, applications and resources
- Performs training when applicable
- Attends meetings and serves on committees, as requested
- Regular attendance as required
- Ability to follow through with tasks, projects and troubleshooting with minor supervision
- Willingness to assist coworkers with improving their skills and abilities
- Strong technical aptitude, people skills and a desire to learn and implement industry best practices
- Performs additional duties and assignments as requested
- Provides direction and support regarding the network impact of business initiatives
- Assists business units in solving problems via network technologies
- Provides business units recommendations to optimize development from a networking perspective
- Maintains timely updates for projects and tasks in ticketing software
- High School graduate required
- Bachelor Degree Required
- 6-9 years of network administration
- NSX-T Certification VCP-NV strongly preferred
- VMware VCP-DCV strongly preferred
- Cisco CCDA preferred
- Cisco CCNP preferred
- End-to-end VMware NSX-T design and deployment
- VMware vSphere environments
- SME on TCP/IP services and protocols
- BGP, OSPF and Static Routing
- NGINX Ingress Controller
- SDN Automation (Ansible, Tower, Terraform, Git)
- Helm Charts
- Network Performance Tuning SNMP, NetFlow, IP SLA, iPERF
- Switching and routing technologies (L2-L3)
- Network and application delivery services (L4-L7)
- F5 LTM Configuration/Administration
- F5 LTM VS, Node, Pools, iRules
- F5 App Delivery
- Global Load Balancing
- Cisco IOS and NXOS
- Cisco Datacenter Technology vPC, FEX, UCS
- Cisco Routed Campus L3 Access configuration/maintenance
- ISE, 802.1x, TrustSec
- Cisco ACI
- Network Backup and Archive procedures
- Implementing and maintaining disaster recovery solutions
- Evaluate critical systems, prioritize workflow and determine solutions
- Ability to design and implement network configurations with little supervision
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills
- Wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Familiar with a variety of network concepts, practices, and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interpret and apply laws, regulations and policies
- Provide technical assistance for computer problems
- Read and understand technical manuals
- Work for extended time at keyboard/terminal
- Maintain effective working relationships with supervisor and coworkers
- Work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings