Our client is a leader in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) HR and Payroll Processing Services. They are able to help companies free themselves from the constraints of traditional software by providing them on-demand access to their payroll and HR data. In addition to payroll processing, our payroll product includes a robust suite of HR management tools, all in the same single application. They help employers streamline their payroll and HR processes with the latest technology. They were the first to offer payroll services over the Internet and for over a decade, our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution has helped to free companies from the constraints of traditional software. In addition to payroll processing we now offer time and attendance, HRIS, benefit administration, background checks, and COBRA compliance all in one online application. Publicly Traded.
· New-age technology, coupled with a commitment to 1950s
customer service is the driving force behind their competitive advantage.
· client-driven development of their proprietary software makes it user friendly, while providing unmatched flexibility and scalability.
· offers extensive training and all the tools a new sales representative needs to achieve success.
· the nation’s most popular Internet payroll and Human Resource service provider.
· Publicly traded
Work 4 days a week from Home, 1 day a week in office. Must live within 4 hours of Oklahoma City or Dallas. Relo package available.
The Senior IT Security Engineer functions include day-to-day operations of the in-place security solutions (Firewalls, IDS/IPS, etc.) and the identification, investigation, and resolution of security incidents detected by those systems. Secondary tasks may include the development and/or implementation of security solutions, which fit into the security architecture. The IT Security Engineer Sr is expected to be fully aware of the enterprises security goals as established by its stated policies, procedures and guidelines and to actively work towards developing and upholding those goals.
- Architect and deploy security solutions which solve security needs and fit appropriately within the Paycom environment
- Provide direction to Paycom's current security program
- Participate in the creation of enterprise security documents (policies, standards, baselines, guidelines and procedures)
- Participate in the planning and design of an enterprise Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan
- Manage global security projects and communicates progress to team members and management
- Demonstrate a mastery of security best-practices, network security appliances, and other security solutions
- Develop the deployment, integration, and initial configuration of new security solutions and of any enhancements to existing security solutions.
- Maintain up-to-date baselines for the secure configuration and operation of all in-place devices, whether under Information Security control (i.e., security tools) or other asset owners (i.e., workstations, servers, network devices, etc.).
- Maintain operational configurations of all in-place security solutions as per the established baselines.
- Monitor all in-place security solutions for efficient and appropriate operations.
- Review logs and reports of all in-place devices, whether under Information Security control (i.e., security tools) or other asset owners (i.e., workstations, servers, network devices, etc.). Interpret the implications of that activity and devise plans for appropriate resolution.
- Provide on-call support for end users for all in-place security solutions.
- Perform analysis of network traffic and alerts to assess, prioritize and differentiate between potential intrusion attempts and false alarms.
- Document and report on specific duties, activities, problems solved, and issues resolved.
- Perform additional duties and assignments as requested.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related Field
- 6+ years of Network and/or IT Security Administration experience
- Industry Certification (GCIH, GCIA, CISSP, GSE, PCNSA, PCNSE etc.)
- Strong experience with IPS/IDS, packet/traffic analysis and related tools
- Strong experience of information security principles and practices including but are not limited to the following areas: Vulnerability Scanning; Security Information and Event Management systems; Next Generation Firewalls; Network Intrusion; Host Based Security; Data Loss Prevention; Malware Prevention, Digital Forensics, Application Penetration Testing
- Strong experience with TCP/IP, Microsoft operating systems, and networks
- Strong experience with the following Operating Systems is recommended but not required: Linux distributions (Ubuntu, Kali Linux, Debian), iOS (current versions), Android OS (current versions), macOS (current versions)
- Strong experience with SIEM and SOAR tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly responsive with an ability to handle escalations quickly and professionally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Interpret and apply laws, regulations, and policies