View all jobs
Account Executive, Sales, Financial, Equipment Financing and LeasingFort Worth, TX · Sales
- One of the Nation’s Largest Independent Equipment Finance Companies
- Funding over $3B for mid-sized and large companies of various credit profiles
- 6th largest Independent Equipment Leasing and Finance company in the United State
What you will be doing:
- Highly attractive base salary!
- Comprehensive benefits!
- Tiered commission structure!
- Employee stock ownership plan!
- Highly supportive, award-winning work environment!
- Expenses paid corporate events and trips, such as President’s Club trips and quarterly company outings!
- Overall, we are intent on rewarding our employees for their successes!
What you will need:
- Daily prospecting, engaging with financial decision makers (CEOs, CFOs)
- Utilizing software such as Microsoft 365, Salesforce, ZoomInfo, and other databases to prospect and stay connected with your sales teams.
- Mapping accounts and building relationships with key decision makers.
- Successful candidates must exhibit a strong desire to succeed, competitive drive, and the ability to close transactions and meet individual quarterly sales goals
- Prefer some business-to-business sales experience OR banking, leasing, finance or private equity experience
- Prefer a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Marketing