Whats in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- SaaS company that produces interactive software for desktop statistical discovery
- Since 1989, Grown into a family of statistical discovery products used worldwide in almost every industry.
- Have your contributions recognized
- Growing company with tremendous opportunity for career advancement
- Great Salary and Benefits.
Looking for a Systems Engineer to provide top-notch technical assistance to our teams within our Central US region. If you love to stay up-to-date with the industry’s latest trends and have a knack for connecting the dots to help solve customer problems, this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
- Utilize strategic selling techniques with an Account Executive and an Inside Sales Representative to strategize on prospects and develop strategic sales objectives for targeted accounts
- Prepare custom presentations based on opportunity analysis
- Provide timely follow up and communications to prospects
- Support JMP deployment planning implementation in conjunction with Account Executive
- Customer retention and post-sale strategies to ensure account satisfaction and growth
- Work effectively as part of a team for complex sales involving multiple skill sets
- Customize, present, and evaluate sales seminars
- Provide support at vendor-sponsored events, trade shows, and user group meetings
- Assist with training of staff
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Experience you will need:
- Master's Degree or quantitative field or equivalent industry experience applying analytics in a quality setting.
- Significant experience in technical pre-sales, Business Development.
- Should have experince in presenting Demo's to the clients.
- 3 or more year(s) oxperience apf eplying company to analytical problems in industry.
- Ability to relate technical concepts to companyapplication and user needs
- You have public speaking experience.
- Approximately 30% travel within your territory area is required.