Whats in it for you:
Partner in the development of new medical treatments through a flexible clinical trial network that reaches people everywhere, providing extensive patient access and diversity
Partner for traditional site-based, hybrid and fully decentralized clinical trials.improvements in the commercial sector.
Have your contributions recognized
Growing company with tremendous opportunity for career advancement
Great Salary and Benefits.
What you will be doing:
Company is recruiting for a Director of Business Development for our Clinical Research division. This is a full time, remote position with travel. Company is a nationwide network of clinical research sites, 100 plus satellite sites and an extensive patient database of diverse populations for conducting Phase II-IV site-based, hybrid and fully decentralized clinical trials.
This person will identify, develop, and foster relationships with key decision makers of site selection services at pharmaceutical, biotechnological and contract research organizations to secure new business opportunities in site-based, hybrid and fully decentralized clinical trials.T
his position can be based in any of our office locations or be a remote work from home role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Experience you will need:
- Secure sales opportunities: cold calls, client visits
- Manage all sales activity through the sales process
- Achieve assigned sales quota
- Actively represents IMA Clinical Research at conferences.
- Maintain up to date and accurate records in CRM.
- Ensure client satisfaction through continued relationship management
- Engage in weekly Business Development meetings of new activities, updates, and strategy
- Two or more years of Sales Experience in Clinical Research, Site Network, CRO, Pharmaceuticals
- Science and sales background with understanding of clinical research
- Proven track record of sales initiation and success
- Self- motivated with demonstrated experience in identifying and developing sales leads and strategies to increase win rate
- Frequent travel 50% plus within North America to meet clients and attend conferences
- This position requires the ability to travel by air and the employee must have a valid passport or REAL ID-compliant drivers license.
- Bachelors in Business, Life Sciences or equivalent and relevant qualification