Our client is seeking a highly motivated, data-driven
, and hands-on,
Director of Demand Generation, responsible for designing multi-touch demand creation programs
leveraging both inbound and outbound tactics, that drive pipeline and revenue. The successful candidate will develop and execute the multi-channel acquisition marketing strategy
, understand the customer lifecycle and buyer’s journey, and drive programs to progress that journey. This is an opportunity for the right candidate, to own and drive the demand generation machine
, to build and lead a growth/revenue marketing team
responsible for marketing operations, campaigns, ABX, content marketing, and digital marketing.
Experience you will need:
What’s in it for you?!
- 5-10 years’ experience designing and executing B2B enterprise demand generation programs, at least 4 years managing a growing team.
- Experienced in building multi-channel customer acquisition strategies, testing, optimizing and scaling successful lead generation programs.
- Understanding of marketing automation, including directly creating lists, landing pages, email marketing programs, nurture tracks and promoting events.
- Strong budget management and focus on ROI to maximize our digital spend and optimize our marketing mix.
- A deep understanding of the marketing funnel, ABX/campaign techniques to drive value at each phase of the customer journey, and how to measure the success of programs.
- Experience with demand waterfall processes and metrics.
- Understanding of leading MarTech solutions, and ability to drive platform recommendations.
- Hands-on experience with Marketo, SFDC, Google Analytics and other key tools.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong project management skills to effectively manage multiple projects with tight deadlines and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Self-motivated, stellar work ethic with a demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to identify problems and solutions with use of market insights or internal data.
- Innovative, motivated, organized, high energy team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment, with attention to detail and a good sense of humor.
- Experience working with WordPress – a plus.
- BA/BS degree.
- Work from home!
- Exciting, and rapidly growing start up in a hot space!
- Top tier venture funded
- Growth opportunities!
- Make a huge impact on journey to market!
- Work Autonomously!
- Open door policy!
- Intelligent colleagues to work with!
- Bonus offered!
- Competitive benefits including 401k, PTO, medical, vision and dental!