70% or more, appointments and leads provided from the BDR team
Our Client is a leading provider of customer support and success software. We started in 2008, and have made our mark in the SaaS world as a highly respected and sought-after provider for B2B technology companies.
The position they are looking for an Account Executive with strong problem solving and communication skills. Most importantly, this person should have a passion for delivering exceptional client experiences and the ability to close the deal.
- Proactively manages lead funnel focusing on lead attack time, lead nurturing and sale process.
- Communicates with customers and leads to identify and understand their product or service needs; identifies and suggests products and services to meet those needs.
- Demonstrates the functions and utility of products or services to customers based on their needs.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise post-sale.
- Maintains communication with existing and previous customers, alerting them of new products, services, and enhancements that may be of interest.
- Maintains detailed reports of sales activities including calls, orders, sales, lost business, and any customer or vendor relationship problems.
- Provides weekly updates on book of business for sales forecasts.
- Demonstrate ability to achieve / exceed quotas.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills including oral and written communication.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software, CRM and Lead Nurturing platforms.
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years of Software Sales experience
- Experience in B2B and SaaS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to harness financial data to inform decisions