Virtual Team Lead, Sales Management, SDR, BDR, SaaS
is the world’s first Customer Intelligence Platform (CIP) and was built by an experienced group of industry leaders. Their proprietary technology provides predictive, prescriptive, and personalized customer insights and recommended actions. Customer teams can subsequently take the right actions to prevent churn, increase expansion opportunities, and align the entire organization around delivering amazing, personalized customer outcomes.
They are a successful startup backed by VCs like Sapphire Ventures, Bonfire, Greycroft, and Launch Capital. Our VCs are early investors in companies like Salesforce, DocuSign, Square, Airbnb, Uber, Snowflake, Spotify, Pendo, etc. We recently raised an oversubscribed Series A. The new technology has mentions on Forbes, Fortune, CIO review, and their founders were recently announced by Forbes 30 under 30.
We Are Looking For:
A Team Lead Business Development Rep. (BDR), that is a player coach. You’ll be at the tip of the spear, responsible for researching and qualifying top of funnel leads while being the first to connect with our potential customers. You’ll research and build contact lists, make outbound cold calls/emails to those who fit our Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) and will then partner with AEs to get customers onboarded.
What You’ll Do as a Ia Sales Leader:
As a Sales Development Team Lead, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operation of our growing SDR organization. You will work closely with the current team of inbound and outbound SDRs to provide structure, coaching, and feedback to enable them to hit and exceed their goals. The Sales Development team is focused on generating a new revenue pipeline by prospecting, qualifying, and consulting new mid-market and enterprise-grade customers across industries and regions.
What You’ll Do as a Individual Contributor:
- Generate high volume quality MQLs through various direct sales efforts such as calls, emails, events, webinars, and other channels generated by Marketing.
- Make daily outbound calls/emails to prospects who have demonstrated interest.
- Follow up on all calls and emails until meetings are booked or you’ve been able to move the prospect through the funnel to an SQL/SAL.
- Record all activities and properly manage lead stage/flow in our Salesforce CRM.
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of meetings, demos, and qualified leads worked with AEs.
- Schedule product demos on AE's calendar.
- Establish BANT by asking the right questions about the prospect's business, their challenges, and helping them understand how involve.ai will help them solve those challenges.
- Discern buyer intent and partner with AEs to get the right customers onboarded.
- Work closely with Marketing, Product, and CS/CX to clearly communicate critical top-of-funnel feedback and suggestions that help optimize segmentation, content, & features.
What You’ll Need:
- Must have BDR/SDR experience in the SaaS or similar software space
- Great speaking self-awareness and ability to read prospect signals and adjust accordingly to move the prospect down the funnel.
- Must have a clear, easy-to-understand phone voice and a professional Zoom presence with the ability to engage and empathize over the phone.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like cold calling, cold emailing, video conference selling, and social outreach is a must.
- Knowledge of sales & marketing constructs like BANT, the evergreen funnel, and playbooks are important.
- Must be a great listener with an ability to address objections graciously and frame the next steps clearly.
- Good writers and creative thinkers needed - Must be able to craft well-written (great grammar and spelling), compelling emails, and responses that lead prospects down the funnel.
- Verifiable track record of success and goal attainment in a frontline sales-oriented role
- Deep knowledge of software and social networks (especially LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter) is important.
- Track record of (over)achieving sales quotas.
- Must have a strong, self-motivated drive, passion, and desire to deliver results.
- Experience in a fast-growing startup environment is a big plus.
What We Offer:
- Strong Salary plus comm
- Full Benes
- PreIPO equity
- Be part of an exciting high-growth SaaS organization
- An impactful role with lots of growth potential
- A lot of freedom to apply your creative and strategic skills
- A work-hard, play-hard environment
- Flexible schedules to make WFH more enjoyable-such as our half-day Fridays!
- Robust healthcare plans-100% medical coverage for employees
- PTO and Company Holidays
- Weekly company-wide “all hands” meetings
- An OKR driven team so everyone is on the same page
- Sponsor H1-B Visas
Virtual Team Lead, Sales Management, SDR, BDR, SaaS, Atlanta