Our client is the world’s largest and fastest growing API Marketplace with more than three million developers and over 35,000 APIs. Developers use to find, test and connect to APIs while API providers market, manage, and monetize their APIs. Their enterprise version of marketplace, is used by Global 2000 Companies to enable digital transformation initiatives. Businesses can accelerate innovation, bring software to market faster, and successfully implement their API strategy. A global company with headquarters in San Francisco, offices in Tel Aviv, and Estonia, our client has raised over $120M from Microsoft Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, and other tier one investors.
They are seeking a hardworking, driven individual with superb energy, passion and initiative for new business acquisition in the Enterprise market. The Enterprise Account Executive
will be one of the first to join our Enterprise Sales team on the East Coast. The Enterprise Account Executive
role focuses on formulating and executing a sales strategy within an assigned territory, resulting in revenue growth and new customer acquisition. A successful Account Executive will be a key driver of high growth in a new and large Enterprise SaaS market.
With their year over year growth, now is the perfect time to join their sales team. This is an outstanding career option for an enthusiastic sales professional looking to further their career in a fast paced dynamic environment while also being part of a rapidly growing start-up.
- 7-10+ years of quota-carrying software technology sales; 3+ years selling to enterprise companies with a focus on new business sales .
- Entrepreneurial mindset with proven success working for both large and small companies. Passionate about communicating value to senior stakeholders and developing creative customer solutions.
- Possess a hunter sales mentality with a strong desire to be successful, and have a proven track record of overachievement and exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to learn and establish credibility quickly with all levels of buyers at an Enterprise. High IQ, EQ and self-awareness.
- Customer-focused with extensive experience building customer relationships within multiple business units and managing prospects through complex product evaluations.
- A demonstrable track record of success managing the end-to-end sales process and engaging with all levels from end users to business champions to C-level executives. (Experience selling to CIO/CTO/VP of Engineering leaders at Fortune 1000 companies a plus).
- Strong ethics and company orientation: Passionate about growing your career in a fast growing start-up environment, and contributing to company mission and vision.
- History of extensive and consistent new account penetration; creative prospecting skills leading to strong, predictable pipeline development.
- Outstanding ability to actively listen and qualify clients' needs.
- Excellent communication skills, presentation, sales closing, and use of CRM tools.
- Deep curiosity combined with analytical skills.
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales.
- Identify goals and needs/requirements of prospects and clients, including budgetary constraints and key decision makers.
- Gain an in-depth and detailed understanding of business and products to confidently sell to Fortune 1000 companies.
- Engage with prospect organizations to position solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, return on investment analysis, references and analyst data.
- Develop and manage a strong pipeline through a combination of customer engagements, marketing campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
- Create effective presentations and proposals.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements.
- Provide account analysis and accurate revenue forecasts.
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure clients’ success/satisfaction.
- Meet/Exceed individual targets and contribute to the overall team and company success.
- Travel may be required (do what you need to do to close the deal).
East Coast, prefer Boston Metro, New York Metro, Washington DC Metro
Midwest - Chicago
Central - Dallas