!00% incoming leads
Our client is a leader in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) HR and Payroll Processing Services. They are able to help companies free themselves from the constraints of traditional software by providing them on-demand access to their payroll and HR data. In addition to payroll processing, our payroll product includes a robust suite of HR management tools, all in the same single application. They help employers streamline their payroll and HR processes with the latest technology. They were the first to offer payroll services over the Internet and for over a decade, our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution has helped to free companies from the constraints of traditional software. In addition to payroll processing we now offer time and attendance, HRIS, benefit administration, background checks, and COBRA compliance all in one online application. Publicly Traded.
New-age technology, coupled with a commitment to 1950s
In 2020, our Clients made its fourth consecutive appearance on FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list of domestic and foreign publicly traded companies.
Our Client was recognized as one of the Best-Managed Companies in 2019 and 2020 by The Wall Street Journal, an annual ranking compiled using dozens of data points to evaluate companies.
For the past four years, they has ranked on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, an annual ranking of the 500 fastest-growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and energy tech companies in North America.
Inside Sales Representatives are responsible for accepting incoming leads and calls to secure new small business accounts. They sell the suite of Human Capital Management technology products and services to small clients. Additionally this position ensures all Payroll and Human Capital Management (HCM) products are set up timely and accurately.
- Intake phone calls and incoming leads for small businesses looking to discuss the solution
- Analyze the needs of prospective prospects and quote pricing accordingly
- Maintain database leads and referrals
- Manage full sales cycle process from analysis, demonstration, pricing proposal and closing
- Develop referral relationships with CPA’s, HR consultants, current clients and other referral partners
- Obtain pertinent data from new clients to onboard and implement Paycom software
- Leads the setup and implementation of technology for new small business accounts including training on system functionality and supporting first payroll
- Proactively anticipates client(s) needs and assesses risk
- Actively drives the company vision through the utilization of the solution
- Easily adapts to internal process changes and stays up to date on product developments
- Diagnoses, researches and resolves customer concerns and requests
What We Offer:
- Base salary and an uncapped commission plan
- $1 per-pay-period individual health insurance coverage for employees
- Paid vacation, sick, holiday and personal days to encourage you to accomplish your goals outside of work
- 401(k) with matching + Employee Stock Purchase Program to help you build wealth for the future
- Company + team-based events to create community
- Ongoing company-wide roundtable discussions called "Better Conversations" to promote diversity, inclusion, and belonging
- Paid family leave programs to ensure you have support and time off when you need it most
- Employee referral bonuses to reward you for introducing other great people
- Award-winning learning and development programs to enable you to grow long-term with us