is a specialty bio pharmaceutical company focused primarily on the development and commercialization of late clinical-stage, proprietary, orally-administered, small molecule drugs for the treatment of gastrointestinal and inflammatory diseases, including cancer.
They have an experienced management team, Board of Directors and Advisory Board based in Israel, the US, Canada and Europe, with successful track record at big and small pharma of bringing patented drugs to the market, as well as extensive managerial, financial, and transactional expertise
ONLY NEED B2B sales experience. GREAT ROLE for someone looking to break into Pharma Sales
Home office based
Strong base + uncapped commission and stock
Promotion Track is into outside Pharm Sales or Management
The Customer Sales Engagement Specialist (CES) is responsible for driving sales of approved pharmaceutical products via telephone and in person. The CES will communicate with office personnel and physicians to educate them about promoted products and use approved materials during conversations. The CES will be expected to maintain a high level of product knowledge and customer activity.
A Bachelor’s Degree is required. A minimum of 2 years of sales experience is preferred. Experience in the healthcare industry or business to business sales is preferred. Strong interpersonal, teamwork, organizational and workload planning skills. Able to communicate verbally using correct English, grammar, proper technical terminology, and pronunciation for telephone and group presentations. Overnights and travel of up to 20% may be required.
- Manage daily sales call activity based on predefined expectations with the goal of increasing product sales.
- Place outbound calls to potential and existing customers designed to provide educational conversations and in-services with the goal of meeting and exceeding sales objectives.
- Handle inbound calls and emails from potential and existing customers to address questions regarding promoted products.
- Expected to design a thorough business plan for the year. Will be expected to follow up on plan monthly with National Director, Customer Engagement.
- Expected to meet predefined call volume targets and have compliant, clinical business conversations with healthcare providers daily. Patient needs will always serve as a priority in all healthcare provider conversations.
- Deliver PRC-approved presentations and dialogue regarding clinical information about company products.
- Utilize approved marketing collateral including product samples as well as approved sales messaging to help increase product awareness and sales growth in assigned territory.
- Analyze data and manage territory to effectively target appropriate healthcare providers.
- Meet established sales and activity goals for individual territory.
- As assigned, provide in-person leave of absence coverage in select territories.
- Read, understand, and utilize clinical materials and proof sources to maintain product knowledge for all products to gain clinical credibility in territory.
- Complete administrative paperwork in a timely manner and provide weekly reports to manager regarding daily territory goals and feedback from healthcare providers.
- Attend various sales training classes, virtual sales meetings, and national/regional conferences (following Company COVID-19 guidelines).
- Maintain appropriate business conduct and function in a compliant manner based on all applicable laws and company requirements.
- Partner with field sales force when necessary to ensure customer needs are met.
- Address customer inquiries and issues and triage them in a timely and efficient manner. Support commercial department interactions with customers on a variety of channels such as phone and email.
- Ensure that all valid customer concerns are being dealt with immediately.
- Facilitate inter-departmental communication to effectively provide customer support.
- Utilize and document Customer Engagement and Support process through tracking platform