Cisco Security Client Executive-West
is a global technology integrator and supply chain solutions provider that brings an innovative and proven approach to how organizations around the world discover, evaluate, architect and implement technology. Based in St. Louis, they work closely with industry leaders such as Cisco, HP, EMC, NetApp, Citrix, VMware and Dell, focusing on three market segments: Fortune 500 companies, service providers and the public sector. They employ more than 7,000 people and operates more than 2 million square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing, distribution and integration space strategically located throughout the world. Our client is a Minority Owned Business Enterprise with over $14B in annual revenue ($1.5B is international) and about 50% of that is with Cisco.
Culture is team oriented, high intellect, humble, profit sharing with all employees on annual basis, low medical/dental/benefits premiums for employees (with onsite medical facilities in St. Louis free of charge for all employees).
They are proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE “100 Best Places to Work For®
” list for the fifth consecutive year and was awarded #5 on Glassdoor's Employees' Choice Awards, honoring the Best Place to Work.
The Cisco Security Client Executive will sell security focused services, solutions, software and products to our customers in the Western region. Day-to-day responsibilities will include building meaningful relationships within a territory, leading customer sales meetings and presentations and bringing customer requests to the technical teams for scoping. This person will team with Engineers and Architects, as well as experts to truly provide expertise and value. The ability to listen, learn and understand security solutions is required as you look to provide value to our customers on cutting edge technologies.
- Positioning Cisco Security solutions to Enterprise customers, primarily in the Western region.
- Ability to effectively profile target accounts.
- Professional networking to build relationships with C-level executives, Executive Directors, Managing Directors, and decision-making managers at targeted clients.
- Working with an inside sales team in coordinating sales activities (targeted campaigns, order processing, marketing events, etc.).
- Developing and Maintaining client and OEM relationships with our strategic partners
- Continuing education on evolving security landscape to include but not be limited to: Security Strategy, Cyber Resilience, Compliance requirements, Cloud Security, SASE -- Secure Access Services Edge, Zero Trust and Segmentation, Secure Remote Work, Endpoint Security Architecture, Next Generation Firewall, Identity and Access Management, and Cisco SecureX
- 50% Travel in the Western US.
- Candidates must have a successful track record of selling to Fortune 1 to Fortune 750 clients. Ideal experience includes consultative solution selling at the executive level.
- Strong Security technical acumen will be required with understanding the technical challenges and demands of Security solutions and products.
- Strong skills in developing new relationships with customers and the ability to recommend and position Cisco technical solutions to solve customer business challenges and the related ability to coach by example (adopting a "train, teach, position" methodology, which may require joint customer calls).
- Critical skills necessary are account planning with an extended team, calling at all levels within the customer's organization.
- Drive strategic alignment between sellers and Cisco's Sales Teams to maximize our collective success and accelerate security growth. This will require working with Cisco Regional Sales Managers and Managers of Partner Operations to develop, communicate & execute Regional Go-to-Market which include, focus/big bet opportunity identification, early engagement/inclusion initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry experience preferred.
- This role may require on-location work with customers. Some customers may require employees and contractors coming on-site to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and/or to receive frequent negative COVID-19 testing.
Locationa - Remote, West, including Seattle, Bellevue, Portland, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Phoenix or Denver