The Sales Operations Coordinator supports functions essential to Sales Force and Sales Operations productivity and effectiveness.
The purpose of this role is to optimize all resources to help increase productivity of the Field Sales Force.
These include planning, sales process optimization, offboarding support, sample management, and fleet management.
The Sales Operations Coordinator will work closely with the Sales Force, Training, Human Resources, Finance, Data Analytics, CRM Manager, and IT.
- Support the Sales Force with day-to-day Sales Operations-related questions and needs.
- Create SOPs for new Sales Operations processes as needed to fulfill our standards.
- Track and update current SOPs as changes occur to ensure the most the up-to-date information is available and communicated to the Sales Force
- Assist in planning and execution of Sales/Training meetings
- Coordinate quarterly distribution of gifts to the Sales Force. Create instructional documents and aids to assist in continually educating the Sales Force.
- Management of product sampling programs, including planning, process creation, territory allocation, inventory management, sample transfers and returns, and communication with the Sales Force.
- Management of sample storage units, including working with contracted vendor to request new units, transfer units, or vacate units, and supporting the Sales Force with all storage needs and questions.
- Work with Compliance Department when necessary for sample reconciliation and sample reporting. Receive HCP requests for product information and samples and collaborate with Sales Force to ensure they are addressed.
- Serve as Fleet Administrator, responsible for new vehicle ordering, day-to-day management, fuel card program, rental vehicles, vehicle storage and transport, accident/insurance claim support, and responding to inquiries from the Sales Force and fleet vendors