Our Client: IS a $30M, fully-integrated manufacturer, operating from a 100,000 square foot facility in Fort Worth.
Manufacturing professional will provide leadership to assigned manufacturing production group(s), typically of 5-20 team members to ensure safe operation and to help foster a culture of continuous improvement with Lean Manufacturing practices and tools.
• Provide training, mentoring, and coaching as needed to team members
• Interview, hire, develop, correct, discipline, and possibly terminate employees to build the best team possible.
• Planning and scheduling resource hours to achieve optimal production flow and customer satisfaction.
• Participate in team lead meetings to include planning, safety, quality, and education/enrichment focuses.
• Lead production team meetings to review rules of production, identify challenges and opportunities, and adjust plans
• Responsible for team production quality through process adherence and identifying improvement opportunities
• Review, understand and enforce documented manufacturing standard work and standard operating procedures, submitting known or discovered issues whenever necessary.
• Utilize root cause problem solving techniques (5 whys, etc.) for defect analysis and resolution.
• Ensure completions of operator PM on equipment to meet yield, uptime and throughput requirements.
• Utilize kaizen activities to generate continuous improvements in safety, quality, schedule and process.
• Ensure a safe, clean, orderly work environment through 5S.
• Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.