Senior Director of Marketing, AI, Pharmaceutical, BioTech
: is the outcome of years of expertise and the commitment to guide and lead biotech and pharma manufacturing into the future leveraging our AI/ ML technology. With headquarters based in San Francisco and development in Europe, we are working with the latest technologies and top worldwide companies as partners (like Amazon). They've developed a Serverless SaaS platform, based on IoT, big data, artificial intelligence, and pharma 4.0 technologies, offering an intuitive way to gain meaningful operational intelligence by enabling real-time visibility, faster root cause analysis, and predictive insights for AI-augmented decision making in a GxP compliant manner with end-to-end data integrity. Their technology platform can enable pharma/biotech customers to accelerate their manufacturing process while improving quality and compliance.
They are looking for new members of our team who already live by our shared values and are inspired by our company vision.
Director of Marketing, Senior Director of Marketing
- Vision: helping pharma and biotech industries improve the efficiency and quality of their operations using Artificial Intelligence technologies ensuring total traceability through simple IT solutions.
- Mission is to improve manufacturing processes to positively impact society.
- Values: trust, customer - centricity, innovation, integrity, collaboration, and passion.
~~~ Can live anywhere ~~~~
They are looking for a highly charged and passionate Marketing lead to plan, project-manage, execute and optimize our demand generation activities, events and campaigns. In this role, you will create brand awareness and visibility of our product and support our pipeline goals.
You will create an industry marketing plan and execute programs to build the brand within the pharma manufacturing industry, drive engagement with targeted customers, generate leads, and execute programs to build the company brand within the manufacturing industry.
This role will report directly to VP of Global Marketing and work closely with Sales, Tech Sales, Product, and Partners teams in a fast-paced and rapidly growing market.
● Create our digital strategy and see it through to results. Flexible as you create, test, re-create, test, until you achieve your targeted outcomes.
● Assess and execute marketing campaigns for lead generation. Empower Sales through awareness of campaign outcomes and direct enablement for next steps. Follow and help evolve our brand requirements to put on a market maker, category creator path.
● Identify and execute the tactics such as search, social media, e-mail, events (field and trade), webinars, advertising, PR, video and others, that will achieve marketing goals with the greatest efficiency and effectiveness.
● Execute the sales and marketing systems including CRM, marketing automation, account-based marketing, video, Google Analytics, and web site ensuring that all are integrated and data flows seamlessly and with analytics in mind.
● Support in creating detailed marketing plans with strategic alliance partners that leverage joint Market Development Funds to build a pipeline. These programs include, but are not limited to: strategic partner websites, targeted social media landing pages, product launches, thought leadership campaigns, strategic partnership announcements, demand generation activities, and industry event communications. These initiatives will encompass a broad range of marketing/messaging vehicles (digital, video, print, and content) and will require aligning closely with creative, media, and content leads.
● Develop the content and creative material required to execute the tactics identified in the marketing plan. Examples include paid search ad copy, social media posts, web copy and design, thought leadership articles, explainer videos, email copy and design, and sales presentations.
● Design and implement email nurture campaigns using content-based marketing techniques.
● Support major manufacturing announcements with activities such as PR, media interviews, joint announcement videos, alliance webpage(s), analyst briefings, advertising, social media, joint pitches, sales enablement content, and employee communications.
● Implement manufacturing marketing campaigns for paid/owned/earned media.
● Monitor engagement with target accounts and provide information to sales.
● Conduct regular analysis of program success and provide monthly and quarterly reports using campaign analytics and success metrics. Key success metrics include: Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs), form fills, cost per lead, cost per download, and CTRs.
● Drive account-based marketing strategies and personalize advertising and video engagement based on the sales and alliance team’s account strategies, including managing ABM and video platforms.
● Maintain security and regulatory compliance.
Knowledge and experience:
● 5+ years of experience in marketing strategy in a B2B environment; experience in Pharma/BioTech, analytics, manufacturing solutions, Artificial Intelligence as well as SaaS is a major advantage.
● BA/BSc in Marketing, Business or relevant field. A Masters degree is desirable.
● Experience and domain knowledge of pharma manufacturing or an adjacent Life Sciences market.
● Proven experience executing marketing campaigns with a strong understanding of modern marketing channels and how to optimize them.
● Experience in SEO, Google Analytics and other modern marketing applications.
● Proficiency in Salesforce and Marketo.
● Experience with Account Based Marketing tools and tactics like Terminus or Demandbase.
● Experience with video.
● Excellent English writer and oral communicator.
● You are a talented storyteller, communicator, and have strong writing skills, as well as an eye for design.
● Familiar with AI/machine learning, IoT, big data, and cloud technology.
● Must be a team-player with great collaboration skills.
● Ability to quickly establish rapport, credibility, and influence throughout an organization at all levels and across departments.
● Highly organized, detail-oriented, and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time.
● Must be hands-on -able to generate reports, plans, etc. without requiring staff support and possess strong knowledge of how to use Google Suite collaboration tools.
What They Offer
- Unique opportunity to join our company as it scales with great market traction and huge potential to grow globally
- Competitive salary in the sector (according to your experience/skills)
- Professional development and collaborative environment
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive healthcare plans and benefits
- Equity, bonuses, and generous stock options
Senior Director of Marketing, AI, Pharmaceutical, BioTech