: is the outcome of years of expertise and the commitment to guide and lead biotech and pharma manufacturing into the future leveraging our AI/ ML technology. With headquarters based in San Francisco and development in Europe, we are working with the latest technologies and top worldwide companies as partners (like Amazon). They've developed a Serverless SaaS platform, based on IoT, big data, artificial intelligence, and pharma 4.0 technologies, offering an intuitive way to gain meaningful operational intelligence by enabling real-time visibility, faster root cause analysis, and predictive insights for AI-augmented decision making in a GxP compliant manner with end-to-end data integrity. Their technology platform can enable pharma/biotech customers to accelerate their manufacturing process while improving quality and compliance.
They are looking for new members of our team who already live by our shared values and are inspired by our company vision.
The Position - Enterprise Account Executive, US, Northeast
~~~ can live anywhere in the North East ~~~
- Vision: helping pharma and biotech industries improve the efficiency and quality of their operations using Artificial Intelligence technologies ensuring total traceability through simple IT solutions.
- Mission is to improve manufacturing processes to positively impact society.
- Values: trust, customer - centricity, innovation, integrity, collaboration, and passion.
A senior profile with experience selling enterprise software and a proven track record of meeting or exceeding quota; the perfect candidate will have proven experience selling into the top 50 Pharma/BioTech, manufacturing solutions, as well as SaaS and AI.
- Enterprise sales execution - as a member of a small but powerful field sales team, you will effectively position as the preferred manufacturing analytics platform and convince new, as well as existing, clients to partner with for their Industry 4.0 journey
- Forge new sales opportunities, focusing on the global top 50 Pharmaceutical and Biotech manufacturers as new and ongoing clients
- Establish strategic relationships with customers like C-level executives/senior-level positions and navigate through multiple stakeholder roles and motivations
- Drive large, complex deals and own the entire value-based sales process from creation through the proposal, legal/procurement, negotiation, to close
- Effectively communicate and educate clients about the value of our platform, drive clarity about our customers’ needs and the digital transformation potential of AI and IIoT technologies, and challenge customers status quo
- Work closely with the VP of Sales, Solution Engineering, and Sales Ops team to develop account-based sales strategies and help continuously improve our sales playbook
- Leverage and collaborate with sales, marketing, R&D, sales engineers, operations, data scientists, and product management team members
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales objectives (per assigned territory/accounts)
- Develop and execute territory/account/opportunity sales strategy
- Maintain accurate forecasts on a weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual basis
Knowledge and Experience
- 5+ years of experience selling enterprise software with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding quota; the perfect candidate will have proven experience selling into the top 50 Pharma/Biotech, and working with Global System Integrators, other manufacturing solution providers, as well as SaaS/big data technologies
- Highly consultative personality with savvy business acumen, including a track record of negotiating, structuring, and executing enterprise-level agreements
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the hunger to succeed; act with a startup mindset: have urgency, grit, be adaptable to change, and a team player
- Ability to work independently, as well as work effectively in a team environment across multiple geographies and time zones
- Curious and creative problem solver, you think outside of the box and are resourceful with what’s available
- Outstanding communication and presentations skills
- Willingness to travel on a frequent and regular basis, per business needs
What they Offer
- Unique opportunity to join our company as it scales with great market traction and huge potential to grow globally
- Competitive salary in the sector (according to your experience/skills)
- Professional development and collaborative environment
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive healthcare plans and benefits
- Equity, bonuses, and generous stock options