Business Development Lead :
Our Client is looking for an experienced salesperson who is excited by the idea of spending most of their time engaging with prospective customers. Your role will be that of a “hunter:” scouting the landscape, identifying targets, and bringing back potential opportunities. Our internal teams will shepherd these prospects through our highly technical sales process, allowing you to focus your time and energy on building relationships to generate new business opportunities.
The ideal candidate excels at and enjoys networking with prospects to build interest in and enthusiasm for disruptive technology. We are looking for you to open doors into companies across biotech industries (e.g biopharmaceuticals, sustainable agriculture technology, alternative proteins, cellular agriculture, renewable materials, and industrial biotechnology) however you can, leveraging technology, conferences, and old-fashioned pavement-pounding.
You’ll educate prospects about Culture’s cloud bioreactor platform and software solutions and show them how we can accelerate their R&D while saving them time and money.
What you’ll do:
● Help define our growing commercial team’s culture and processes, particularly when it comes to how we source and qualify opportunities
● Hunt for, build trusting relationships with, and create opportunities with new customers
● Rapidly prototype and evaluate various outreach and networking techniques to build a scalable, repeatable sales playbook
● Collaborate with our marketing team to inform content creation that answers prospects’ most common questions and concerns
● Work directly with the Director of Business Development to close the opportunities you bring in and receive the support you need to continue growing and learning