Our client delivers Resolution Intelligence to transform your IT operations for smarter business outcomes. With over a decade of innovations across Net-, Sec-, and Cloud Ops, we bring an unrivaled heritage of insight and experience in resolving incidents today and beating challenges to progress tomorrow.
- Responsible for sales of SaaS products into the IT Operations, ITOM and Security Operations space.
- Execute solution and value selling to existing customer base and new prospects.
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both the company and products, and secure strategic commercial commitments.
- Create a healthy pipeline of revenue and new logos for your target accounts.
- Accurately forecast business on a quarterly cadence.
- Effectively and timely communicate with management, legal and deal desk to ensure proper execution of documents and correct process; and follow instructions or recommendations set by these teams and company management.
- At least 10+ years formal sales experience in high performance SaaS sales that deliver overachievement.
- Consistent overachievement in previous performance and results.
- Possess well-developed communication and presentation skills; able to communicate at the CxO level.
- Significant new logo Mid-Market Sales and strategic customer development experience
- Physically reside in the geography you would be leading with travel requirement of at least 30%.
- Must have strong knowledge of IT Ops, Cloud Ops, ITOM, ITSM and/or DevOps business models, proficient in concepts around Security, Cloud and infrastructure.
- Track record in closing large, complex deals across mid-market and large accounts.
- Creation and execution of quarterly and annual business plans.
- History of accurate forecasting and business reporting.
- Experience with salesforce and other sales oriented tracking tools.