Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? We are looking for a Client Manager to join our SLED team within Public Sector.
As a Client Manager, you will be managing multiple accounts across State and local government as well as both K-12 and higher education in your assigned territory. These areas are essential to our day to day lives and the SLED team is providing mission-aligned strategies to ensure the customer is identifying the right solutions to solve their technology challenges.
What will you be doing?
The Client Manager's role is to achieve impressive goals by offering advanced suite of products through multiple OEM's including Cisco, Dell, HP, NetApp and VMware to name a few. This individual, in partnership with a talented team of System Engineers, will build consultative relationships with current and prospective customers while also focus on expanding our footprint of services capabilities from deployment services to post deployment strategic staffing.
- Lead the mission for as a leading member of our SLED team by pursuing and driving strategic programs within Southern California.
- Drive sales achievement through accurate forecasting and execution on calculated areas within SLED; assist team members with deal program qualification and strategy to promote sales and attainment numbers.
- Strategic account planning, plan execution and competitive market positioning to ensure alignment of current and future business opportunities.
- Work with various team members on business solutions which will both enhance our role with our customer as well as drive profitability.
- Engage our company "Subject Matter Experts" to create integrated solutions that address customers' needs
- Candidates must have a successful track record in sales, preferably in the SLED Southern California market.
- Candidates must have existing and successful SLED relationships and direct account experience within their assigned territory.
- Executive level customer experience and current relationships are essential for success.
- Experience with consultative services sales approach and/or disruptive technology is highly desired.
- A recent understanding of the SLED technical challenges and account complexities within and specific to the southern California territory.
- Strong consultative services sales experience is highly desired.
- Understanding the diverse selling motions of SLED, including contracts and programs and an ability to creatively identify traditional and non-traditional paths to market.
- Ideal experience includes sales of technology focused in Unified Communication, Security, Analytics, Storage, Datacenters or Virtualization.
- Strong skills in developing new relationships with customers and the ability to interrupt clients' technical challenge and develop the appropriate solution.
- Critical skills necessary are account planning with an extended team, calling at all levels within the customer's organization, and managing partner relationships.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills required.