As a Regional Manager you will lead a team of Client Managers/ Client Executives efforts who target local Fortune 500/Enterprise level healthcare customers across our NYC Metro region. Armed with the expertise of our sales engineering team, you'll build and nurture relationships with our customer leaders, identify gaps within the customers technical environment and deliver state of the art solutions in areas such as Infrastructure Modernization, Multicloud Architecture, Security Transformation and Digital Strategy. With our Advanced Technology Center and Platform at your fingertips for briefings, training, workshops, demos and POC's you'll be delivering best in class results for your customers.
What will you be doing?
The Regional Manager will be focused on achieving sales goals by leading the team and providing value to our customers with the multiple services/solutions and OEM's we are partnered with. Day to day responsibilities will include managing a strong sales team, taking part in customer sales meetings and presentations, and assisting in bringing customer requests to the technical teams for scoping. The ability to listen, learn and understand broad technical solutions is required as you look to provide value to our customers on cutting edge technologies. This position will require the ability to travel up to 25%.
- Manage the New York Metro, New Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania (NYNJPA) Healthcare sales team to position and sell our products, services and consulting
- Build and maintain relationships with Client Executives and their account decision makers, key business partners and influencers in the territory
- Educate sales team and customers on our disruptive approach to NYNJPA Healthcare accounts
- Maintain market and competitive knowledge to ensure credibility with Customers
- Set direction for business development and solution replication in region and with Healthcare Business Development organization
- Growth: Hire additional team sellers and healthcare focused talent by leveraging strong relationship network our corporate functions for success
- Responsible for an annual booking/gross-profit and net contribution quota with significant growth year over year
- Northeast location (Ideally located in NYC Metro, NJ or Easter PA region)
- Previous successful record of accomplishment of selling technology to Fortune 500 clients including a minimum two years of technology sales management experience
- Strong knowledge and established relationships within NYNJPA healthcare region and associated OEM channel sales routes.
- Ability to quickly develop organization agility and leverage extended teams.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, demonstrated team building, leadership and the ability to manage multiple complex sales engagements concurrently.
- Must embrace our core values around trust, humility, embracing change, passion, attitude, teamwork, and honesty