is a premier Infrastructure Management platform and service provider to enterprises across North America. They are a rapidly growing company with a unique mix of IP, technology, and innovative services. They are headquartered in Silicon Valley with extensive global operations.
They enable enterprise IT to transform into a “Modern IT Service Provider” to their internal clients by leveraging our unique technology platform, operational processes and industrialized service delivery model. They are over 400+ people strong, well-funded, profitable and actively recruiting bright talents to fuel our growth and scale. Our unique Silicon Valley product development culture, flat organization structure, unrestricted growth opportunities and ability to impact in wealth creation for self and the company is ideally suited for leaders looking for entrepreneurial roles.
With a powerful combination of our innovative SaaS technology platform, ITIL process implementations, and certified engineers in our Remote Operations Centers (ROCs), they are able to deliver SLA based services 100% remotely. While they focus on remote service delivery, our go-to-market channel partners (VARs, SIs, and service providers) bring the local IT consultancy, architectural know-how, deployment services and local last-mile support.
Their clients see benefits of 30-50% cost savings in streamlining their IT operations by leveraging certain functions that are conducive and cost effective to be automated and delivered remotely, while freeing up their staff to focus on performance and availability of their core IT applications. Enterprise IT teams choose Our client as a partner to provide remote IT operations services for on-premise to cloud infrastructure on a 24x7x365 basis. In addition, the automation platform provides single-pane-of-glass views and visibility into heterogeneous and disparate IT infrastructure that can now be monitored, accessed and managed independent of where they exist – on-premise or cloud.
- Founded in 2004 – headquartered in San Jose, CA
- Patented Gartner Cool Vendor IMS and IT ops technology
- Strong technology driven process and runbook automation frameworks
- Global shared services delivery from both US and India
- Deep & broad team and expertise – 250+ certified IT professionals
- 24×7 coverage and SLA management
- Security, auditability, accountability and risk management
- Best practice ITIL, ITSM, and ISO27000 implementations and processes
: The SDR Manager is a gifted hunter who will lead a team of SDR’s to master the art of lead qualification and development for the North American market. Our ideal Sales Development Representative Team Leader is first and foremost an effective communicator both inside and outside the organization. The SDR Managerr will be responsible for building and coaching a team of SDR’s who love to prospect, research and reach out to decision makers in order to bring back qualified prospects with a need for our software.
What Will You Do?
- Recruit, hire, train, lead, coach and manage a team of Sales Development Reps who are responsible for identifying and researching prospective clients through a mixture of research, cold calling, personalized email campaigns & networking. Motivate and maintain a high morale and culture of success for the SDR team.
- Define, measure and implement best practices for Inbound SDRs. Achieve quarterly targets set by management. Understand Sisense diverse value proposition and sales pitch in order to effectively coach the SDR team to attract qualified prospects.
- Provide ongoing market feedback reports and ways to refine positioning and inbound strategies.
- Keep management informed by ensuring accurate and thorough records within Salesforce.
- Weekly reporting on challenges, successes, and progress.
Location: San Jose, CA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous successful SDR management or team lead experience.
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals.
- The technical aptitude to master Salesforce.
- A keenly developed competitive nature.
What You'll Get:
· Base plus commission
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance