Our Client: IS
a $30M, fully integrated manufacturer, operating from a 100,000 square foot facility in Southern California.
The Payroll Specialist
will be responsible for the organization’s payroll functions, ensuring pay is processed on time, accurately, and in compliance with government regulations.
- Implements, maintains, and reviews payroll processing systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
- Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices.
- Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to auditors.
- Identifies and recommends updates to payroll processing software, systems, and procedures.
- Trains and supports Supervisors with their payroll related responsibilities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field required preferred.
- One to three years of related experience as a Payroll Specialist.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is preferred.
- Fontana, CA Riverside County
- Salary plus fantastic benefits