As a Senior Systems Engineer (Innovation), you’ll work with a team of talented engineers to help develop an overall data management strategy and a fully realized data architecture. This challenging and interesting position is a chance to participate in the development and operation of a state-of-the-art custom-built Big Data system and join a long-lived, stable program consisting of a team of exceptional high-quality individuals using defined Agile software principles and practices.
- Propose strategies to the client to enhance existing data warehousing capabilities that improve the ability to spot trends in data.
- Support the strategic planning and technology innovation. Work with the client to maintain the current architecture and develop roadmaps to identify and define future strategies.
- Address gaps in business processes and technology stacks that negatively impact business operations and/or customer experience.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and apply best of breed technologies to the mission solutions delivery, in a manner consistent with the highest levels of industry best practices and quality assurance.
- Recommend and design the patterns and standards that will be followed to implement an end-to- end integrated systems/platforms/applications, while engaging in initiatives to improve operational effectiveness.
- Evaluate changes and/or enhancements to existing legacy systems / platforms / applications to determine the feasibility, benefits, costs, and risks. It’s your chance to step up to the challenge and prove you’re ready to lead the world.