Our client is seeking candidate for an experience Information Technology Auditor. You will demonstrate understanding of business, control risk management, IT controls, and related regulatory compliance standards. You will perform internal audit assurance activities (finance, operational, IT, and SOX).
You will have the ability be involved in planning & scoping. You will be expected to develop a deep knowledge in a focus area directly related to the Agriculture or Specialty Products industry. This position leads and participates in audits with an emphasis on internal controls and risks for the company. The senior will work with the business functions, IT, and other areas within the company.
- Minimum Requirements 3+ years of IT audit experience, with manufacturing industry focus.
- Experience and strong technical knowledge of SAP security, testing SAP IT Controls, core SAP concepts and SAP Governance, Risk, and Compliance solutions (SAP GRC)
- Experience with SOX (implementing or auditing controls)
- CISA, CISSP, CIA, CPA, or other certifications preferred.
- Knowledge of SOC and SSAE18 reports.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills