Since their inception more than 15 years ago, our client has built a reputation for their high level of service, integrity, and quality of work. They have over 5,000 installs across 5 states and have been recognized as a top-rated residential solar contractor nationally for the last 5 years. Their growth requires the addition of a Director of Design, Engineering who also manage the relationship with the utilites.
As the Director of Project Manager, Design you will design, permitting and utility connections across 4 states. Primarily focused on Arizona but running Nevada, California and Texas as well.
Our client has very strong tenure on it's field teams. More than 80% of the managers in the field have been with the company for more than 7 years. While recruiting and hiring is a part of this role, it's not an issue for the company overall. You have a strong team in place you are taking over.
- Residential Solar experience is a must.
- Experience leading design across multiple states is ideal.
- Experience in "solar friendly" states is a major plus.
- Roofing and/or Electrical backgrounds is a major plus.
- Leading front the front and being hands on is required for success.
- Previous high volume tenure a plus
Compensation and Location:
- Competitive 6 Figure Salary
- Full medical coverage
- Phoenix, AZ based.