Our client, is seeking a hard working and fun individual to help the momentum of our culture continue to develop.
The Service and Sales Manager supervises, trains and assists Service and Sales Representatives to maximize their performance in the areas of customer service companion product sales, accounts receivable, equipment maintenance, safety and customer personnel training in conjunction with company standards and branch goals. Assists the Branch Manager in other functions as deemed necessary and appropriate. In return, we provide an engaging workplace with continuous learning and training for all team members.
- Assure that service and sales stops are run on their regularly scheduled day, Advises the Branch Manager daily of accounts passed and plans to service those accounts.
- Maintains a thorough preventative maintenance schedule on each machine including all items on the customer service report.
- Maintain appearance of equipment including labels, operating instructions and general appearance
- Maintain adequate levels for both machine and companion products to prevent run-out while avoiding unnecessary excess inventory.
- Through training, leadership and personal contact, maintain strong relationships with each customer so that trust and respect are developed and maintained.
- Assist the Branch Manager in hiring
- Plan, coordinate and perform ongoing training for all Service and Sales personnel so that our Sales and Customer service continues to improve.
- Assure that Service and Sales personnel are able to trouble-shoot, repair and service customer owned equipment and chemical dispensing so that our business in the product dispensing area can grow
- Assist Service and Sales personnel and the Accounts Receivable Manager assuring proper and timely payment schedules for all customers.
• A fun and friendly, team oriented work environment
• Full benefits after 30 days
• Rewards & Recognition
• Company paid events
• Very generous profit sharing program for all team members
• Employee savings plan