is a global technology integrator and supply chain solutions provider that brings an innovative and proven approach to how organizations around the world discover, evaluate, architect and implement technology. Based in St. Louis, they work closely with industry leaders such as Cisco, HP, EMC, NetApp, Citrix, VMware and Dell, focusing on three market segments: Fortune 500 companies, service providers and the public sector. They employ more than 4,000 people and operates more than 2 million square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing, distribution and integration space strategically located throughout the world. Our client is a Minority Owned Business Enterprise with over $9B in annual revenue ($1.5B is international) and about 50% of that is with Cisco.
Culture is team oriented, high intellect, humble, profit sharing with all employees on annual basis, low medical/dental/benefits premiums for employees (with onsite medical facilities in St. Louis free of charge for all employees).
They are proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE “100 Best Places to Work For®
” list for the fifth consecutive year and was awarded #5 on Glassdoor's 2017 Employees' Choice Awards, honoring the Best Place to Work.
based out of Northern CA to join our Sales team leading and supporting Enterprise Client Managers and customers located in the Northern CA areas. Candidates who have experience selling Enterprise Strategic projects would be preferred.
- Lead a team of highly experienced technology account managers to exceed their sales targets
- Work with your sales team to position and promote value proposition to existing and new customers
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction within your customer base
- Direct customer executive engagement
- Create and execute a region strategic plan that includes hiring and developing sales talent, creating and driving sales campaigns, achieving key financial metrics, and ensuring the overall health of the business
- Partner with engineering leadership, professional services, inside sales leadership, and corporate functions for success
- Forecast top line results in SFDC while also managing expenses to exceed region profit targets
- Responsible for an annual booking/gross-profit and net contribution quota with significant growth year over year
- Previous successful record of accomplishment of selling technology to Fortune 500 clients including a minimum two years of technology salesmanagement experience.
- Background in working with large hardware OEM's Sales.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry experience preferred
- Must embrace our core values around trust, humility, embracing change, passion, attitude, teamwork, and honesty
LOCATION - SF Bay Area