Our client is a venture-backed high tech company building cutting edge medical device, hardware and software that is changing the way the world interacts with technology. Joining our team means joining a group of ultra passionate experts across fields as diverse as mathematics, embedded systems, fabrication, and much more. In addition to enjoying a comfortable, casual, flexible environment, you'll also be entitled to a generous benefit package!
The Sales Consultant is responsible for contributing to the sales growth in their assigned territory by increasing awareness, developing networks, providing information on products to potential clients, and assisting them in the selection and sale of speech generating devices that best meet their needs. This Sales Consultant will work remotely from their home office.
word cloud: Eyegaze, Eye-tracking, AAC, Alternate Augmentative Communication, SLP, Speech Language Pathologists
- Attaining sales quota by aggressively working the assigned territory, maintain strong customer relationships, conducting consultative sales calls via phone/Skype/GoTo Meetings, and utilizing solid product knowledge to match customer needs with product capabilities
- Developing sales leads by researching disabilities, accounts and technology in preparation for acquiring new business as assigned
- Preparing and conducting presentations on products for therapists, medical and educational personnel and institutions, graduating SLPs, and potential client audiences by educating them on the benefit and use of company products and services
- Preparing sales packets and quotes for products and services and temporarily manage accounts
- Educating SLPs, therapist, educators, and clients on the funding process and third-party payer requirements; providing assistance when warranted to assist that documents are properly prepared for submission
- Collaborating with the funding team and RD of covering territory on prior authorization and case submissions to expedite the selling process
- Developing sales leads by researching disabilities, accounts and technology in preparation for acquiring new business
- Sustaining open territory management through account maintenance, clinical support, participation in educational programs, and utilization and coordination of internal and external resources to increase customer value
- Working closely with VP of Sales to ensure that all sales opportunities are pursued and closed
- Staying abreast of industry trends and participate in professional organizations within the AAC industry to enhance sales opportunities
- Remaining compliant with all HIPAA regulations and Privacy laws while conducting business
- To be successful in this role you need to be a positive go-getter.
Bachelor Degree and 2+ years of medical device sales experience preferred
- SLP or clinical experience with speech generating devices or assistive technology preferred Skills needed to be successful in this position:
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and teaming skills
- Able to communicate at all levels within an organization
- Effective sales presentation and platform training skills
Remote or Home office
Salary plus commission plus full benefits