is a 20-year-old, venture-backed, Medical Device and Technology company.
The Medical Director
will drive and launch disruptive technology in the market place. This person will develop a large network of doctors, labs, medical device companies, Universities and KOL's. This person will oversee FDA approval processes with FDA consultants. Needs to be a hybrid of deep domain knowledge (Neurology) and technology.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical and Medical device industry business practices and principles
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical and Medical Device clinical, regulatory, and manufacturing requirements, including definitive analysis and evaluation of pharmaceutical products.
- Proven experience in overseeing the process of FDA approval with help from FDA consultants, including setting up of clinical tests with KOL and Medical leaders.
- Strong experience in project management, leading & meeting deadlines, negotiating, contractual principles and document management.
- Critical / systems thinker able to interpret qualitative and analytical studies relative to business development projects.
- Adept at influencing without authority; shows initiative in the face of ambiguity.
- Strong collaborator who is equally comfortable challenging the status quo and leading cross-functional teams.
- Clear and concise communication, both orally and in writing, with company management, co-workers and third parties either face-to-face, one-on-one and group settings; ability to make convincing arguments and presentations to audiences of varying managerial levels.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, assignments and duties.
- MD or PhD with some business background or experience.
Salary commensurate with experience
Relo assistance to AZ included