is a specialty bio pharmaceutical company focused primarily on the development and commercialization of late clinical-stage, proprietary, orally-administered, small molecule drugs for the treatment of gastrointestinal and inflammatory diseases, including cancer.
They have an experienced management team, Board of Directors and Advisory Board based in Israel, the US, Canada and Europe, with successful track record at big and small pharma of bringing patented drugs to the market, as well as extensive managerial, financial, and transactional expertise
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBLITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Develop, implement and evaluate Trade Channel strategic plans that ensure the growth and profitability of the Rx prescription product business and that these plans are integrated with the company’s annual business plan.
- Manage wholesaler DSA agreements.
- Wholesaler inventory evaluation of 852 and 867 data.
- Develop and manage the strategy and work cross-functional with Sales and Managed Markets on the implementation and execution of the strategy.
- Manage the Trade Channel activity, including 3PL, wholesalers, chain pharmacies, independent pharmacies and mail service pharmacies, of the Rx portfolio and pipeline of products to drive optimal results and sustainable future growth
- Participate in the evaluation of new business opportunities and work with the Business Development and Corporate Development teams, as well as the company’s executive leadership, to target and evaluate new products or categories.
- Work closely and help meet priorities for the various internal departments and resources that affect the Rx prescription business, including manufacturing, procurement, R&D, distribution, quality, IT, HR, IP, Legal, and Finance, Sales/Marketing along the strategic direction of the Rx prescription business.
- Drive commitment to quality across the organization and foster a culture of continuous improvement and success.
Education: Bachelor’s or MBA.
Experience: A minimum of 5 years of experience managing the Trade Channel in the pharmaceutical industry. Experience must include managing Trade Channel activity, including 3PL wholesalers.
LOCATIONS: (can live anywhere in the lower 48)
- Strategic Planning / Execution
- Product Launch Plan Development
- Execution Pricing Guideline Development
- Return Goods
- Distribution Incentive Programs Pricing
- Wholesale Account Management Manufacturing Projections
- Planning Forecast Modeling
- Inventory Control Compliance
- Persistency Programs
- 852 / 867 Data Management
- Value Centric Management
- Industry Advertisement
- REMS Programs
- GS1 Bar Code Registration
- Management Sales / Marketing Expertise
- Managed Markets Access
- Marketing Message Development
- Base Salary starting point $185,000
- Stock options
- Full Robust Benefits
- Travel and Expenses