Since their inception more than 15 years ago, our client has built a reputation been in business for more than 15 years and over that time built a reputation for it's high level of service, integrity and quality of work. They have over 5,000 installs across 5 states and have been recognized as a top rated residential solar contractor nationally for the last 5 years. Their growth requires the addition of a Director of Operations to lead the field installs across 3 states.
As the Director of Operations you will run a field team of about 40 employees that make up 10+ crews across 3 states. Primarily focused on Arizona but running Nevada and Texas as well, you are tasked with ensuring all field teams are running as a single unit regardless of state or job size. Establishing and following consistent processes is the goal of the new Director of Operations.
Our client has very strong tenure on it's field teams. More than 80% of the managers in the field have been with the company for more than 7 years. While recruiting and hiring is a part of this role, it's not an issue for the company overall. You have a strong team in place you are taking over.
- Residential Solar Field Operations experience is a must.
- Experience leading installations across multiple states is ideal.
- Experience in "solar friendly" states is a major plus.
- Roofing and/or Electrical backgrounds is a major plus.
- Leading front the front and being hands on is required for success.
- Recruiting and hiring field operational managers is key.
Compensation and Location:
- Competitive 6 Figure Salary
- Full medical coverage
- Phoenix, AZ based.