is a global technology integrator and supply chain solutions provider that brings an innovative and proven approach to how organizations around the world discover, evaluate, architect and implement technology. Based in St. Louis, they work closely with industry leaders such as Cisco, HP, EMC, NetApp, Citrix, VMware and Dell, focusing on three market segments: Fortune 500 companies, service providers and the public sector. They employ more than 4,000 people and operates more than 2 million square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing, distribution and integration space strategically located throughout the world. Our client is a Minority Owned Business Enterprise with over $9B in annual revenue ($1.5B is international) and about 50% of that is with Cisco.
Culture is team oriented, high intellect, humble, profit sharing with all employees on annual basis, low medical/dental/benefits premiums for employees (with onsite medical facilities in St. Louis free of charge for all employees).
They are proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE “100 Best Places to Work For®
” list for the fifth consecutive year and was awarded #5 on Glassdoor's 2017 Employees' Choice Awards, honoring the Best Place to Work.
The Client Services Executive will grow the services business by leading the services sales process in assigned, established accounts.
- Create and identify services opportunities in assigned accounts.
- Build a pipeline of services opportunities that meet or exceed thresholds.
- Use a consultative approach to solving clients' business issues
- Attain or exceed sales targets for services profitability and revenue.
- Develop services business in assigned accounts with some support from other team members.
- Serve as the single point of contact for sales of services in assigned accounts.
- Establish and develop strong business relationships with assigned clients and services partners.
- Conduct requirements gathering and scoping sessions with clients and stakeholders.
- Develop thorough and accurate proposals and statements of work with some support from other team members.
- Negotiate with suppliers including OEMs and service delivery partners and subcontractors on scope, pricing, delivery methodology, and approach.
- Create work break down structures, preliminary resourcing plans, cost estimates, and pricing for services engagements.
- Develop and present proposals and SOWs.
- Upon award of an engagement, work with teams as applicable to ensure that the engagement is set up accurately. Work with service delivery teams to ensure that the engagement is transitioned smoothly from the sales phase and into the service delivery phase. Specifically, actively participate in internal project/program kickoffs with team members to explain scope, budget, and preliminary resourcing approach if applicable.
- Actively participate in customer-facing project/program kickoffs managed by PMs to explain and clarify the agreed upon objective, scope, and deliverables for the engagement.
- Actively participate in project/program closeout process to confirm client satisfaction with the completed engagement, to gather lessons learned and areas for improvement for future engagements, and to identify additional opportunities.
- Travel is anticipated at 25%
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent experience
- 10 years of related experience defining, selling, and delivering large scale technology services engagements
- Ability to negotiate mutually agreeable outcomes in complex services engagements with clients, partners, and stakeholders
- Competency in analytical problem solving, customer/partner relationships, technology solution knowledge, project management, and business and sales strategy
- Skills in developing new relationships with customers and the ability to understand client business issues and needs
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Experience and track record of closing opportunities
- Proven track record of hunting, creating new opportunities, and establishing new client relationships
- Be an aggressive self-starter with ability to build executive relationships, create opportunities, and close business
- Possess the skills necessary for account planning with an extended team, calling on clients at all levels of an organization, and managing partner relationships
1 opening in Orange County, 1 opening in Los Angeles, 1 in Phoenix
Salary is 150-175k, 300k First Year. Fort 500 Benefits program