Primary Purpose of Job:
Responsible for general bookkeeping and maintaining financial records and reports
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Invoice customers, generate statements and follow-through with collection calls where appropriate
- Responsible for the Accounts Payable process and Vendor maintenance in Bill.com
- Verify coding and backup for Employee reimbursements and Corporate card expenses in Expensify.com including reconciliation to monthly statements
- Assisting in the processing and recording of payroll and related reporting
- Record bank transactions and assist in bank reconciliations
- Assist in reconciliation of asset and liability accounts
- Actively participate in the month-end close process.
- Assist with the preparation of annual audit and tax return work papers
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
- Minimum of 2 years of accounting work experience
- Strong computer skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and QuickBooks.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects
- Detail-oriented, proactive, and a team-player, willing to learn and take on new challenges.