Buying a home is often the largest purchase a consumer will ever make and getting a mortgage is an incredibly complicated process. Most first time home buyers are not aware that homeowners insurance is required by Lenders to complete a loan. Their goal is to streamline the homeowners insurance shopping experience within the mortgage process.
What is it like working at our Client?
Our Client is a digital insurance agency built to simplify your whole world of insurance.
Working at our client means working collaboratively towards one common goal; we are one team with one dream. We have a fast-paced culture that is driven by quality, transparency, and of course fun. They have offices in California, Columbus, Ohio
Why they stand out:
- They focus on promotion from within
- Competitive salary & bonus, and equity
- Full medical benefits, HSA & 401(k)
- Continuing Education/Licensing/Professional Development compensated
- Awesome team and family outings (happy hour, golf, trips, etc.
- Rewards and promotions for hitting your goals
- Unlimited vacation days
- Modern work environment/culture - i.e. casual dress code, stocked kitchen, games in office
Our client is looking to hire a talented and experienced business leader to oversee their Insurance Agency. This person will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategic plan for the insurance agency sales and operations and expansion to multiple locations. Working cross-functionally with other business and technology leaders, this person must be able to organize and direct initiatives with ease. As the Head of Insurance
, we expect a passionate self-starter that wants to build the best agency in the world.
Our HQ sits in Columbus, OH but this position can be located anywhere
in the United States.
- Own and manage all aspects of our Insurance Agency to include Sales, Customer Support, Training, and Quality.
- Responsible for managing the Insurance Agency P&L, budget, and forecast.
- Optimize sales and support touchpoints/levers for the Customer Journey.
- Lead Insurance Agency management team, creating a growth track for agency teammates and holding the agency accountable to high standards.
- Define, monitor, and understand the Key Performance Indicators and Core Metrics needed to make key company decisions related to the Insurance Agency.
- Create operational efficiencies that allow Matic to scale in multiple locations.
- Take ownership of Insurance Carrier relationships, gaining executive sponsorship, and navigating their organization to gain partnership support for Matic.
- Work cross-functionally with other key stakeholders to drive results.
- Constantly challenging the status quo, making company wide suggestions for improvements to business and technology processes.
- Demonstrated (5+ years) experience overseeing call center operations (sales, customer support, operational efficiencies, technology, etc.).
- Proven ability to build and scale operations in multiple locations to over 200 employees.
- Proven experience leading and developing people, including coaching others to progress in their careers.
- Experience scaling a book of business to over 100,000 PIF.
- Able to work directly with C-Level Executives internally and externally.
- Exceptional strategic thinking ability and the drive to execute against strategy with a sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to connect with and positively influence others
- High levels of emotional intelligence and proven collaboration skills
- Passionate thought leader in the Insurance or financial services industry.