is a premier Infrastructure Management platform and service provider to enterprises across North America. They are a rapidly growing company with a unique mix of IP, technology, and innovative services. They are headquartered in Silicon Valley with extensive global operations.
They enable enterprise IT to transform into a “Modern IT Service Provider” to their internal clients by leveraging our unique technology platform, operational processes and industrialized service delivery model. They are over 400+ people strong, well-funded, profitable and actively recruiting bright talents to fuel our growth and scale. Our unique Silicon Valley product development culture, flat organization structure, unrestricted growth opportunities and ability to impact in wealth creation for self and the company is ideally suited for leaders looking for entrepreneurial roles.
With a powerful combination of our innovative SaaS technology platform, ITIL process implementations, and certified engineers in our Remote Operations Centers (ROCs), they are able to deliver SLA based services 100% remotely. While they focus on remote service delivery, our go-to-market channel partners (VARs, SIs, and service providers) bring the local IT consultancy, architectural know-how, deployment services and local last-mile support.
Their clients see benefits of 30-50% cost savings in streamlining their IT operations by leveraging certain functions that are conducive and cost effective to be automated and delivered remotely, while freeing up their staff to focus on performance and availability of their core IT applications. Enterprise IT teams choose Our client as a partner to provide remote IT operations services for on-premise to cloud infrastructure on a 24x7x365 basis. In addition, the automation platform provides single-pane-of-glass views and visibility into heterogeneous and disparate IT infrastructure that can now be monitored, accessed and managed independent of where they exist – on-premise or cloud.
- Founded in 2004 – headquartered in San Jose, CA
- Patented Gartner Cool Vendor IMS and IT ops technology
- Strong technology driven process and runbook automation frameworks
- Global shared services delivery from both US and India
- Deep & broad team and expertise – 250+ certified IT professionals
- 24×7 coverage and SLA management
- Security, auditability, accountability and risk management
- Best practice ITIL, ITSM, and ISO27000 implementations and processes
Our Client is looking to hire Customer Success Manager /Technical Relationship Manger
to work with our clients to manage and grow in San Jose, CA
Job Title: Customer Success Manger
San Jose (Bay Area) , work from home
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- Coordinates the activities of Global delivery teams and technical solution team members to meet contract obligations, proactively meet the needs of our customers, and resolve customer technical challenges
- Establish clear and open lines of communication with our customers and implement an appropriate account governance model.
- Develops a culture of continuous improvement in the customer engagement
- Responsible for the delivery of service commitments to customers.
- Provides complex metrics and reporting support to all relevant stakeholders.
- Proactively identifies potential issues, drives resolution to avoid customer impact, and facilitates continuous improvement.
- Analyzes long-term impact of new or anticipated strategies and decisions.
- Leads teams to solve abstract problems without precedent.
- Diagnoses and resolves ambiguous problems.
- Builds and sustains effective communications with all stakeholders and cross-functional teams in an effort to maximize the customer experience.
- Provides authoritative advice to customers based on deep subject matter expertise.
· Bachelors degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field; or equivalent experience
· 5+ years professional services experience, with specific focus in IT
· The individual should be able to apply an understanding of one of the following areas of focus:
· Application Virtualization
· Server Virtualization
· Project management experience
· Large/complex customer-facing enterprise experience
· Experience serving as a customer advocate; able to understand and articulate the needs of the client and deliver on those needs
· Ability to facilitate and harness cross team collaboration working with teams in person and virtually
· Consultative experience and demonstrable problem-solving skills
· Strong presentation skills
· Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
· Enthusiastic, personable and flexible
· Ability to prioritize within a high workload
· Comfortable leading within matrix and cross-functional teams.
· Guided by long-term objectives and business requirements.
· Technical delivery or support experience preferred
· Customer centric professional, passionate about the customer experience
Functional / Technical Requirements
· 5+ years of hands-on relevant experience with IT infrastructure management
· Project management experience with proven methodologies
· Understanding and application of ITIL practices
· Knowledge and understanding of Scrum methodologies
Compensation and extras:
- Salary - 6 figs DOE plus comm
- Work from home, but must reside in Phoenix area
- Full Benes
- Stock options