Our Client is a HOT emerging specialty BIOTECH start up primarily focused on the development and commercialization of late clinical-stage, proprietary, orally administered, small molecule drugs for the treatment of Gastrointestinal and inflammatory diseases, including cancer.
Our client has 9 drugs in advanced clinical developments stages. Lead by a TOP NOTCH executive leadership team from Harvard, Yale, and Oxford, who have successful track records bringing patented drugs to the market.
** Start up opportunity with Equity play
** Get in on the ground floor of a publicly traded company new to the US
** Generous compensation package
** Tremendous growth opportunities within the US and abroad
Title: District Sales Manager
Responsible for the daily supervision of one geographical region, including coaching for improved performance and monitoring sales activity within the region. Responsible for a group of 7-10 Territory Consultants (TCs) who make product presentations to achieve product awareness, educate the market, and generate prescriptions.
Education: A Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline is required.
- A minimum of three years of successful medical sales is required (pharmaceutical experience preferred).
- A minimum of one year of training and/or sales management in the medical field is required.
- Experience in interviewing, hiring and building teams in the pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
Location: Queens NY area
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, organizational and workload planning skills.
- Able to communicate verbally using correct English, grammar, proper technical terminology, and pronunciation for presentations.
- Driving in a geographically large territory for long periods of time each day.
- Traveling by airplane and car, usually within the US.
- Travel of up t80% may be required.
Salary plus bonus