This leader will leverage existing relationships with contacts in key top accounts to uncover new opportunities. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, high-energy individual who enjoys prospecting and has demonstrated hunter sales experience and DNA focused on Fortune 500 companies.
This role requires a highly organized and disciplined individual who is comfortable interfacing with a diverse audience, ranging from marketing to corporate IT and ability to tailor messaging accordingly. The perfect candidate will have a solid background in account-based marketing and demand generation tactics for large enterprises.
- Lead and manage a direct National Enterprise Sales Team consisting of 6 to 8 individuals to success
- Achieve team quota and pipeline targets on monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Leverage relationships in an assigned set of existing enterprise accounts to prospect and close new business opportunities with additional decision makers, including a wide range of marketing and demand generation titles, as well as corporate communications, training, IT, procurement and sales.
- Provide team members with expert guidance to better qualify, understand customers’ needs, use cases and path to successful closure on deals.
- Partner with our executive team on executive outreach to VP- and C-level contacts on the targeted accounts, including assisting on long-term account strategy.
- Partner with our renewals team to summarize existing business in key accounts and facilitate introductions to client advocates and references.
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve sales processes, drive accountability, and raise the standard of team performance to increase revenue generation and customer satisfaction.
- Keep current with all our product information, pricing and contract terms.
- Travel as required. Approximately 30% travel within United States.
- Minimum 5 years of direct sales experience, SaaS sales experience required.
- Minimum 5 years of sales management experience managing tenured and newly hired sales reps.
- 2+ years of selling experience into marketing departments required.
- Demonstrated experience in developing new business relationships with all levels of enterprise organizations.
- Strong marketing technology and industry knowledge.
- A Bachelor's degree in Communication, Business, Marketing, or related fields, or relevant experience.
- A rain maker and a deal maker who collaborates with extended team.
- Expertise in strategic account management including annual account planning, interfacing with delivery teams, RFP response, and ongoing targeted account marketing.
- Ability to converse in a professional and knowledgeable manner on various industry topics and internet technologies in order to sell opportunities to prospective customers.
- Ability to create successful sales strategies for our products and services.
- Must possess highly developed organizational, planning and management skills.
- Strong detail orientation with numbers, follow through and contract details.
- Must have superior written and oral communication skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, quota-driven environment with changing needs and requirements.
- Professional experience with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Creativity, persistence, integrity, curiosity.
- Drive to succeed and finds a way to get the team to succeed.