Buying a home is often the largest purchase a consumer will ever make and getting a mortgage is an incredibly complicated process. Most first time home buyers are not aware that homeowners insurance is required by Lenders to complete a loan. Ous goal is to streamline the homeowners insurance shopping experience within the mortgage process.
As Lead Product Designer you will embody the consumer and help build experiences that make complicated financial decisions clear, easy, and transparent. You will use your full range of interaction, visual, and product thinking skills to help build products that delight. This interdisciplinary role will work alongside product management, analytics, and marketing to drive key metrics all while keeping the consumers best interest at heart. You will be passionate about promoting a design culture across the company and helping to build out a team as we continue to grow.
- Partner with product managers to identify user needs, define product strategy, and create roadmaps
- Lead a collaborative design process from conception to launch, involving engineers, product managers, and business stakeholders
- Create and evolve our user interaction design systems, UX flow wireframes, and user interface designs for their core products
- Help the design team grow and iterate on our culture
- Own all aspects of the brand visually
- Work closely with engineering and QA to ensure that the deployed design is the right level of polish and quality for its purpose
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, click-throughs, and prototypes
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and Matic executives for review and feedback.
What is it like working at our Client?
Our Client is a digital insurance agency built to simplify your whole world of insurance.
Working at our client means working collaboratively towards one common goal; we are one team with one dream. We have a fast-paced culture that is driven by quality, transparency, and of course fun. They have offices in California, Columbus, Ohio and Ukraine.
Why they stand out:
- They focus on promotion from within
- Competitive salary & bonus, and equity
- Full medical benefits, HSA & 401(k)
- Continuing Education/Licensing/Professional Development compensated
- Awesome team and family outings (happy hour, golf, trips, etc.)
- Rewards and promotions for hitting your goals
- Unlimited vacation days
- Modern work environment/culture - i.e. casual dress code, stocked kitchen, games in office.