Our Client: They started with a simple philosophy and a big idea: offer everyone a better and healthier alternative to tap water and confront the plastic water bottle epidemic head on by putting an end to single use plastic water bottles. Five years later, they have saved over 100 million single use plastic water bottles with their Refill Stations and are on track to save one billion bottles by the year 2022. They offer a market-proven solution with a great-tasting water beverage that is 7x purified with a coconut carbon filter + increased alkalinity + oxygenation + electrolytes, chilled to a refreshing 42 degrees and dispensed into any refillable container. The result is a superior tasting and premium performance water that is far better than anything you can buy in a bottle—with zero waste. Loved by some of the world’s best companies and biggest brands, along with a recent growth investment of $15 million from a world-leading institutional investor, they are in their next phase of bringing their system to the rest of the U.S. and ultimately the world.
Account Executive Mission & Outcomes: Relentless amount of responsibility and accountability for building business success by identifying, qualifying, and selling prospects. Develop and maintain sales plans which outline how sales targets and quotas will be met on an ongoing, monthly basis. Holds a sense of urgency and eagerness to capitalize in the marketplace. Be a positive, passionate, and professional ambassador for the company and our brand.
Great Candidates: Will have proven sales performance acquiring new business and exceeding expectations. Some key requirements: highly assertive and consistent in cold calling to discover and pursue new sales prospects, negotiating deals/contracts, and maintaining Brilliant customer experiences. Drive entire sales cycle from initial prospect engagement to closed sales. Embraces the extreme hunter mentality to uncover opportunities and demonstrate a persuasive personality to close deals. Obsessively results-driven to meet and exceed monthly quotas; a MUST. Demonstrates self-motivation, a high sense of urgency, and passion for selling. Keeps detailed notes and report on prospects and customer interactions. Great candidates will be detail oriented with strong communication and presentation skills.
Responsibilities and Role:
● Cold calling direct methods (in person, phone, email, etc.) and indirect methods (networking etc.) to prospective customers within identified sales
● Calling directly on clients in target sales verticals; Retail, Health & Fitness, Hospitality, Corporations & Education & Government institutions
● Creating and identifying leads and customer targets
● Building a solid and quality business portfolio
● Maintain and continuously filling sales funnel
● Weekly In-person pitch presentations to potential new clients
● Tracking, reporting and exceeding quotas and numbers driven metrics
● Online selling/social media fluency
● Collaborating and interacting with fellow teammates to build strong camaraderie and teamwork
● Associate Degree or higher preferred
● Outside selling experience, B2B preferred
● Highly results and initiative-oriented; persuasive and persistent
● Someone that LOVES selling and closing deals
● Self-motivated, self-disciplined, accountable, and a confident personality
● Strong interpersonal skills
● Terrific sales fundamentals
● This position requires local travel by car daily
● Enthusiasm for our product, our company, our customers, and our mission!
● Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and terrific critical thinking
Location: SF Bay metro area, home office based
Compensation: This is a full-time, salaried position with competitive compensation (base + commission), comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, F.S.A, 401k), Stock Options and Paid Time Off.