is a premier Infrastructure Management platform and service provider to enterprises across North America. They are a rapidly growing company with a unique mix of IP, technology, and innovative services. They are headquartered in Silicon Valley with extensive global operations.
They enable enterprise IT to transform into a “Modern IT Service Provider” to their internal clients by leveraging our unique technology platform, operational processes and industrialized service delivery model. They are over 400+ people strong, well-funded, profitable and actively recruiting bright talents to fuel our growth and scale. Our unique Silicon Valley product development culture, flat organization structure, unrestricted growth opportunities and ability to impact in wealth creation for self and the company is ideally suited for leaders looking for entrepreneurial roles.
With a powerful combination of our innovative SaaS technology platform, ITIL process implementations, and certified engineers in our Remote Operations Centers (ROCs), they are able to deliver SLA based services 100% remotely. While they focus on remote service delivery, our go-to-market channel partners (VARs, SIs, and service providers) bring the local IT consultancy, architectural know-how, deployment services and local last-mile support.
Their clients see benefits of 30-50% cost savings in streamlining their IT operations by leveraging certain functions that are conducive and cost effective to be automated and delivered remotely, while freeing up their staff to focus on performance and availability of their core IT applications. Enterprise IT teams choose Our client as a partner to provide remote IT operations services for on-premise to cloud infrastructure on a 24x7x365 basis. In addition, the automation platform provides single-pane-of-glass views and visibility into heterogeneous and disparate IT infrastructure that can now be monitored, accessed and managed independent of where they exist – on-premise or cloud.
- Founded in 2004 – headquartered in San Jose, CA
- Patented Gartner Cool Vendor IMS and IT ops technology
- Strong technology driven process and runbook automation frameworks
- Global shared services delivery from both US and India
- Deep & broad team and expertise – 250+ certified IT professionals
- 24×7 coverage and SLA management
- Security, auditability, accountability and risk management
- Best practice ITIL, ITSM, and ISO27000 implementations and processes
Our Client is looking to hire Channel Program Manager
Job Location: San Jose / Greater Bay Area, work from home, some travel
- Responsible for the overall partner relationship, including: strategic planning, revenue growth targets and all operations necessary to profitably retain, grow and service the customer.
- Work with Account Executives and other individuals within the sales group to maximize revenue potential
- Collaborate with partners to develop and execute against a go-to market strategy
- Support customer acquisition, conversion and retention targets for each partner account
- Help to deliver partner communications, develop joint collateral, and strategically manage joint events
- Become an expert on our product, our competition and the markets in which we compete
- Forecast pipeline and revenue from partners on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Identify new business and revenue opportunities
- Minimum of 4 – 6 years’ experience in a partner management, sales, or marketing related role in the technology sector
- Experience in managed services sales a plus
- Experience working with value added resellers (VARs), managed service providers and enterprise technology providers
- Ability to establish and manage trusted relationships with senior business leaders and business owners
- Strong customer engagement background and expertise
- Demonstrated experience playing the role of trusted advisor for customers or partners
- Hands-on, self-directed professional who plans, prepares and executes professionally
- Ability to work well with limited supervision and with limited resources
- High energy, enthusiasm and initiative
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus
- Bachelors in Engineering, MBA or related field preferred
Salary range 120-140k with a potential bonus and commission of 40-60k