is a global technology integrator and supply chain solutions provider that brings an innovative and proven approach to how organizations around the world discover, evaluate, architect and implement technology. Based in St. Louis, they work closely with industry leaders such as Cisco, HP, EMC, NetApp, Citrix, VMware and Dell, focusing on three market segments: Fortune 500 companies, service providers and the public sector. They employ more than 4,000 people and operates more than 2 million square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing, distribution and integration space strategically located throughout the world. Our client is a Minority Owned Business Enterprise with over $9B in annual revenue ($1.5B is international) and about 50% of that is with Cisco.
Culture is team oriented, high intellect, humble, profit sharing with all employees on annual basis, low medical/dental/benefits premiums for employees (with onsite medical facilities in St. Louis free of charge for all employees).
They are proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE “100 Best Places to Work For®
” list for the fifth consecutive year and was awarded
#5 on Glassdoor's 2017 Employees' Choice Awards, honoring the Best Place to Work.
This person will be an integral part of a growing team to achieve sales of customized software solutions to both current and prospective customers. You will participate in the formulation and modification of short and long-term sales strategies for targeted territories and/or vertical markets. They provide both technical and strategic advice focused on solving business problems, creating business opportunities and driving business outcomes.
You will be responsible for generating sales growth through existing and new account development. The candidate must be familiar with a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures relevant to implementing custom software and digital solutions. A variety of complex tasks will be required, and you will be asked to work closely with the Enterprise sales team, to manage and grow business.
The following knowledge skills and attributes are required:
- Minimum 5 years of experience consulting, selling and/or implementing custom software development solutions and/or IT professional services
- Demonstrated understanding of industry and technology trends and challenges, with the ability to translate this knowledge into sales campaigns to drive business value
- Understanding of both mobile and web application development practices, and the ability to convey such understanding to customers, partners, and prospects
- Understanding of technology architectures and principles, and the ability to convey such understanding to customers, partners and prospects.
- Ability to work towards shaping the buying requirements and selection criteria of commercial customers
- Demonstrated success leading and facilitating virtual sales teams to achieve sales targets
- Experience creating and managing C-Level Client relationships with a consultative sales mindset
- Relevant client relationships
- Experience with working in an "Agile" environment
- Ability for travel (25% - 40%)
- Strong presentation, writing and organizational skills
- Ability to demonstrate teamwork and teambuilding skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- BA/BS degree in related field
- Existing relationships with potential customers a plus
Location: Can live anywhere in the Los Angeles Area