We’re seeking an up and coming sales executive to join us as part of a high-growth, high impact startup. You will spread the mission to provide innovative, scalable, executive-level leadership coaching to everyone as we rethink the $45B+ leadership training industry.
You get excited about connecting with others and building relationships with your clients. As part of the core team you would work directly with our CEO to set, drive and execute on our revenue goals. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to join a growing team to expand the business at scale.
• Fanatical about client experience: you understand buyers’ motivations and are always looking for ways to engage and educate your clients
• Organized, disciplined and persistent: you know how to run a high-volume (100+ active deals) pipeline across multiple stages, nurture deals, disciplined in following up, and persistent in handling objections and educating your buyers to influence their decisions
• Hands-on yet strategic: We talk a lot about being able to go high to low. You can set high level priorities and then roll up your sleeves to get things done.
• Curious, open & ambitious: You’re a voracious learner and naturally curious. You have your own point of views about things but open to feedback. You want to make an impact on everything you do.
• Self-starter – you need to remove your own roadblocks, figure stuff out on the go and won’t wait around for someone else to tell you what to do. You thrive on challenge and like to problem solve
What we’re looking for
• 2-5 years industry experience in sales, business development, closing six-figure enterprise deals, experience in consultative, values based selling
• Experience selling into HR or People functions, C-level
• Exciting, early-stage startup led by experienced, entrepreneurial founders from Google, Credit Karma, Oracle with great growth opportunities - Backed by leading investors including Bloomberg Beta, Precursor Ventures