Our Client is the largest independent provider of treasury and receivables management solutions in the country. Our client base includes hundreds of financial institutions, including top tier banks, regional and local banks and credit unions. They assist financial institutions in more efficiently processing their deposit items from all capture points within the bank, credit union or at their clients. They enable banks to attract and retain business customers with innovative white label payment solutions. Additionally, they offer easy-to-integrate APIs for mobile and web developers that want to accept Check 21 payments. Products include eChecks, Item Processing, Remote Deposit Capture (RDC), Mobile Capture, Mobile Payments, eCommerce, Lockbox Services, Bill Payments, Duplicate Detection, Statement Rendering, and Electronic Bill Presentment.
Client is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA with regional headquarters in New York and Florida, and has approximately 300 employees in about 14 locations nationwide.
A successful Sales person will be someone that can effectively manage the entire sales cycle—from creating a list of prospects, to qualifying leads, to nurturing those leads until close - in person, over the phone, through social networking, and at industry conferences. As a team member you are an intelligent, tech-savvy professional with a passion for helping clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team positioned for significant growth!
The successful candidate will:
- Create lists of prospects/leads from business directories, industry conferences, LinkedIn and our CRM database.
- In particular, the sales team member should feel comfortable developing leads in industry verticals such as Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Real Estate, Property Management, Non-Profits, and Municipalities.
- Be comfortable placing numerous outbound calls daily to prospects.
- Create ROI and needs-analysis for prospects
- Discover customer needs in terms of current business obstacles and identify sales opportunities
- Present to prospects and articulate product features, benefits, future product direction and overall solutions
- Build and maintain sales pipeline using SalesForce CRM and close opportunities
- Work closely with marketing and sales teams to run campaigns and drive attendance to key events
- Provide feedback (prospect needs, industry trends, market perceptions, competitive intelligence) to both management and the company’s sales team.
Location: Atlanta, GA
- 4-year Degree preferred but not required (Finance or Business degree is a plus)
- Experience in a client-facing role (preferably sales or customer success) and strong phone presence
- Experience in payments or financial technology strongly preferred but not required
- Previous B2B sales, Banking or Financial background and SaaS experience a plus
- Work as part of a team to share best practices and help the company achieve its goals
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Must be a US citizen, or otherwise legally eligible to work in the US.
Salary plus commission DOE, Full benes, medical, dental, vision, life, disability and 401K