Our Client is the largest reseller of shipping services in the United States, handling more than ten million shipments annually. They currently serve more than 85,000 small and mid‐size businesses. Our Client represents the best transportation companies in the world including UPS, Old Dominion, YRC, and nearly 40 others. They offer a comprehensive portfolio including overnight air express, domestic and international ground/air freight, LTL and FTL services.
They are currently seeking talented people to share and support our exceptional growth. As a result of our success over the past 28 years they have access to the lowest rates and best solutions in the industry allowing us to help businesses save time, trouble and money on all their shipping needs. They focus on providing individual solutions, a higher level of service, better pricing and more choices than our customers can find anywhere else.
As an Account Executive with our Client, you will increase sales within the small and medium‐sized business segment. The services they provide are designed to build long-term customer relationships by creating individual shipping solutions for our clients. The right candidate will be able to generate revenue, identify market potential, initiate sales processes, close new business, expand sales in existing accounts and contribute information to market strategy.
- Generate new leads with targeted businesses through various prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer referrals, and partner relationships.
- Assist with the creation and delivery of face-to-face sales presentations that demonstrate knowledge of Our Client services. Promotes the sale of bundled services to ensure the optimal solution for the customer.
- Maintains and builds customer relationships to drive customer retention; works with internal teams to ensure operations efficiencies and service levels meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Focuses on goal achievement and is results driven.
- Consistently exceed financial targets and quotas.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 1-5 years of business to business sales
As a sales representative you will receive
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required, as this position is responsible for ensuring potential customers understand current promotions and services available to them.
- Ability to work within Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent detail orientation and follow through skills.
- Must have own vehicle in good working condition, a valid driver license, a good driving record, and valid insurance.
- Industry leading compensation with aggressive residual, uncapped commissions.
- Unsurpassed training
- nationally ranked growth opportunities and our insanely awesome culture
- Protected territory development
- A competitive starting base salary with increases based on performance
- Residual, uncapped monthly commission
- The first year OTE is $60,000-$75,000
- Monthly/Quarterly/National contests
- Milestone bonuses based on performance
- Nationally recognized sales training
- Ongoing sales & management support
- Career Mobility: only promote the best from within the company
- Monthly auto & cell phone allowances
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical, dental, vision coverage
- 401(k)program with eligible match