Our client offers a payment platform that allows renters to make online payments and pay installment loans through credit and debit cards and ACH to the multifamily and large property management groups. Where they differ from their competitors (Anyone Home, Paylease, Yapstone, Property base, Brightdoor, Yardi, Cozy Services, Clickpay, etc.) is they offer a proprietary tool that guarantees rental payments.
They are a privately held start up with their own financing so they are not beholden to any VC group or groups.
They are methodically building their team of all-stars and are looking to bring in one senior and one junior rep in this calendar year and another 2 in 2019.
Great opportunity to get in on the bottom floor with an equity play, which provides a quality (needs based) product and founders that are building their company around their team not the other way around.
Why people like using their service:
• Flexible Rent Payments, Finance Your Move, Freedom From Paper Checks , Ditch Your Checkbook
• They have created some of the best renting experience possible by creating solutions that are simple, automated and streamlined
• Data-driven efficiency for multi-family apartment communities
• Eliminate cashiers checks and money orders. Accept risk-free payments online
• Allow your residents to pay over time, while you get paid up front. Help your residents overcome life’s unexpected events (at no risk)
• Credit and debit cards, eCheck/ACH, integrated check scanning. Lowest rates in the industry. Maximize online conversion
• Seamless integrations with Yardi and AIM, with more to be added soon
• Provide mobile and online convenience to your residents, without the compliance headaches
• Seamlessly accept cash with the same ease and flexibility of online payments
• Must have sold into the multifamily space/property management groups
• They are open on industry obviously being in the mobile payments space is a plus
This is more networking and referral than it is cold call hunting. Most of your time will be spent traveling to events, conferences, client and site visits, meeting with owners, and getting refferals from current clients to other groups. Selling to groups with an average size of 1500 units. Typical decision makers at corp level would be Managing Directors, Regional Directors, and Executive
Keys to success:
• Relationships with property management/property ownership groups
• Focus on Multi-family v single family
• Groups to focus on would be similar to Greystar Pinnacle, Camden, and REIT management
Senior Rep: Base - 6 figures Plus (DOE) - All in first year expectations for the senior rep is 200K
Junior Rep: Base - DOE + commission
Bonus etc paid off of the team as whole
Equity option as well
Location: The company is based out of Los Angeles area however the openings are remote with a quarterly visit for those outside of So Cal and monthly meetings for those local.