Own the Marketing Department and Strategy
What is it like working at our client?
Our client is different. They are taking the insurance industry by storm through disruptive technology and a passion to create the best place to work in the world (yes, we said world). Our client has offices in California, Ohio, and even Ukraine. Working at our client means working collaboratively towards one common goal. Their motto that we stand by each day is “One Team / One Dream.” They have a fast paced culture that is driven by hard work, passion, positivity, transparency, and the willingness to challenge each other for growth.
Why they stand out
- Our client has a focus on promotion from within
- Competitive salary & bonus, and equity
- Full medical benefits
- Continuing Education/Licensing/Prof. Dev pursuits comped)
- Awesome team and family outings (happy hour, golf, trips, etc.)
- Rewards and promotions for hitting your goals
- Unlimited vacation days
- Modern work environment/culture - i.e. casual dress code, stocked kitchen, games in office.
The VP of Marketing
manages the entire marketing function
of our Client. All companies, especially new companies and start-ups, need to have a marketing strategy and a marketing plan. Implementation of marketing initiatives is a daily responsibility and include – planning, video, email marketing, social media, website revisions and maintenance, content creation, blogging, press releases and article writing, among other initiatives.
Management of the marketing function includes – strategy, marketing planning and managing internal and external resources.
Duties and responsibilities
- Direct the company’s marketing strategy.
- Create marketing plan.
- Supervise and participate in writing of content.
- Work with SEO vendor in distributing and writing content.
- Repurpose content to utilize in various formats and distribution channels. •
- Oversee Website revisions, maintenance and creation of new sight.
- Manage content, direction, and development of site.
- Manage corporate communications initiatives.
- This includes all external and internal communications.
- Manage company’s brand development and brand identity.
- Implement the work on messaging, brand values, tagline and all other items that are brand-related.
- Design and product marketing collateral materials.
- This includes trade showpieces, brochures, info graphics, print ads, emails, video and all company collateral.
Personal Success Characteristics
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university in a related field.
- 10 years experience in marketing or related field.
- Ability to work independently or in a group setting.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Excellent proven leadership skills.
- Established marketing background.
- Marketing and Business “Extra” course work or training.
- Learn fast, apply what you've learned, and build on it with your personal experience
- Have a high level of personal drive and discipline, and a desire to achieve new heights in your career
- Employ a systematic approach to your selling. We are looking for people who work smart every day and produce results consistently
- Enjoy being part of a team that collaborates and pushes each other to achieve the very best performance
: Preferred - Columbus, OH
For outstanding Candidates: Los Angeles, CA or San Francisco, CA