is a premier Infrastructure Management platform and service provider to enterprises across North America. They are a rapidly growing company with a unique mix of IP, technology, and innovative services. They are headquartered in Silicon Valley with extensive global operations.
They enable enterprise IT to transform into a “Modern IT Service Provider” to their internal clients by leveraging our unique technology platform, operational processes and industrialized service delivery model. They are over 400+ people strong, well-funded, profitable and actively recruiting bright talents to fuel our growth and scale. Our unique Silicon Valley product development culture, flat organization structure, unrestricted growth opportunities and ability to impact in wealth creation for self and the company is ideally suited for leaders looking for entrepreneurial roles.
With a powerful combination of our innovative SaaS technology platform, ITIL process implementations, and certified engineers in our Remote Operations Centers (ROCs), they are able to deliver SLA based services 100% remotely. While they focus on remote service delivery, our go-to-market channel partners (VARs, SIs, and service providers) bring the local IT consultancy, architectural know-how, deployment services and local last-mile support.
Their clients see benefits of 30-50% cost savings in streamlining their IT operations by leveraging certain functions that are conducive and cost effective to be automated and delivered remotely, while freeing up their staff to focus on performance and availability of their core IT applications. Enterprise IT teams choose Our client as a partner to provide remote IT operations services for on-premise to cloud infrastructure on a 24x7x365 basis. In addition, the automation platform provides single-pane-of-glass views and visibility into heterogeneous and disparate IT infrastructure that can now be monitored, accessed and managed independent of where they exist – on-premise or cloud.
Role: Senior SOC Account Executive "security operations center" sales
- Founded in 2004 – headquartered in San Jose, CA
- Patented Gartner Cool Vendor IMS and IT ops technology
- Strong technology driven process and runbook automation frameworks
- Global shared services delivery from both US and India
- Deep & broad team and expertise – 250+ certified IT professionals
- 24×7 coverage and SLA management
- Security, auditability, accountability and risk management
- Best practice ITIL, ITSM, and ISO27000 implementations and processes
The Senior SOC Account Executive role is focused on selling a SOC / ISOC SEIM portfolio which includes the worlds most advanced platform for helping customers combat advanced cyber threats, comprised of: SOC orchestration, integrated pervasive visibility into the network, logs and events, endpoints, and associated threat intelligence, along with Incident Response Practices. This position works domestically and/or with set of named accounts to provide product solutions, develop new business, ensure customer satisfaction, and maintain positive ongoing relationships.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Consistently achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Responsible for the overall sales strategies and generating positive business outcomes for our clients
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both the company and products to differentiate capabilities to clients and partners
- Develop a deep understanding of both the customer and competitive landscape, enabling a business dialogue to be conducted with C-Level contacts
- Drive creative business development activities to penetrate whitespace accounts
- Working with channel partners and Systems Integrators to propose differentiated solutions to help our clients detect and respond to advanced cyber threats
- Develop, maintain and share a Customer Account Plan for your top strategic accounts, ensure these are current, factual and easily accessible by the virtual team
Multiple openings and locations:
- Typically requires 8+ years of related experience in a relationship selling role with a Bachelor’s degree
- Proven Enterprise Sales experience within a large Security software company preferably SIEM/Advanced security offerings
- Proven ability in closing large, complex deals within the IT/Security sector - >$250k and achieving multi-million dollar revenue targets
- Experienced in managing sales cycles that are contract-heavy Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Proven ability to learn (i.e. gain product and marketing knowledge)
- A strong understanding of the cyber security market
- Bay Area – San Jose or similar
- Dallas, TX
- Salary - $120,000 plus
- OTE 240,000 plus
- Full Benes
- Stock options